Live Event Friday Night Battle of the Melters - Eddies Pride v Zackahs Shame

Remove this Banner Ad

images

Gibbs say Hi

Why are you Richmond Tossers still obsessed about Carlton, even when we're s**t? Does 1972, 82 and 2013 still sting in your tiny minds lol.

Enjoying your bitterness though. Lol @ Sydney Stack.

I have completely melted.

"Play on, he tried." Well as long as he tried, I guess...

******* whinging midget.
Essenscum player drops it cold in a tackle.
Umpire "he tried"...

Sent by shoephone via Tapatoe
Adams blatantly worse just before half time.

Why are you Richmond Tossers atill obsessed about Carlton, even when we're sh*t? Does 1972, 82 and 2013 still sting in your tiny minds lol.

Enjoying your bitterness though. Lol @ Sydney Stack.

Oh please you went Lids when he is 10 times the player Gibbs is or ever was. Your just jealous your pathetic club didn't get stack as a rookie instead went for top end talent like Mcgovern,Newnes,Betts how is that going anyway?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Buckley has any balls and proof he is not a puppet of Eddie, he would give De Goey the flick at season's end. JDG is one of Eddie and the Pies but he is a lazy, conditional player whose reputation does not match his input. Reckon his slack and soft attack on the Ball does have an influence on the Pies teammates, esp the kids.

Oh please you went Lids when he is 10 times the player Gibbs is or ever was. Your just jealous your pathetic club didn't get stack as a rookie instead went for top end talent like Mcgovern,Newnes,Betts how is that going anyway?

Jack Martin goes okay for a freebie Disco 🤡🤡🤡

If Buckley has any balls and proof he is not a puppet of Eddie, he would give De Goey the flick at season's end. JDG is one of Eddie and the Pies but he is a lazy, conditional player whose reputation does not match his input. Reckon his slack and soft attack on the Ball does have an influence on the Pies teammates, esp the kids.
Agree, lazy bastard, can't have your best player turn up overweighr after off season.
I reckon bucks will go before de goey if they keep capitulating though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back