Game Day Friday Night Sudden Death-Match- Celler-Dweller Rumble Vs Bombers @MCG 19:50 AEDT April 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still in with a sniff but am quietly hoping we lose - few things more satisfying than being constantly disappointed by this team. Watching us Melbourne what looked like being our best chance at a Premiership in years gives me fuzzy tingles.

Coool Gary Pert you ******* campaigner. Cheers for renewing Goodwin for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON. Utter hack. Called this as soon as it came out that Jackson didn’t want him but Bartlett overruled him

We’re off our feet. I can’t believe this.

To be expected. Essendon went a man down very early on so we've had to work extra hard to maintain our turnover rate.

Clearly evident we didn't do any running this preseason, surgeries or not
Surgeries are a cop out, we have spent too much time perfecting a game plan that everyone has found out.
We have a coaching panel that only know one way to play, they need a new gameplan and fast.

Surgeries are a cop out, we have spent too much time perfecting a game plan that everyone has found out.
We have a coaching panel that only know one way to play, they need a new gameplan and fast.
It is a cop out when one of those players had 44 touches last week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol
Interesting decision not to pick up that loose player in the 50 when you're three goals down.

I cant wait until the membership department call me to review so i can tell them i will donate my money to a decent cause, feesing the homeless.

* this lot

Hello darkness my old friend...

Jones and viney are complete liabilities. Maxs tap work is being wasted.

Frost is only outstripped by Zac Clarke for how absolutely useless he is.

Massive. MASSIVE game plan issues when they forward running second to the ball hacks are tearing us up.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm sitting here, shaking my head and saying the same thing ... and drinking beer ... because how else can you handle this s**t show of a club

Come on, nothing you haven't experienced before. This feeling should be like that comfortable old pair of slippers you've had tucked away for a few years.

Put me back on, TheCount ... haven't you missed me?

The umpiring in this match has been absolutely despicable. This sport has no point any more. Sides may as well just show up, toss a coin, declare a winner, then go home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back