Friday Training

Remove this Banner Ad

I went to training today for the first time since GF week '99 so I have nothing recent to compare it to. I thought they trained very well, lots of vocalisation and good solid and crisp competetive work. Their skills looked fine and evryone seemed quite upbeat. I was interested and pleased to see some "front and square" practice and also some kick in strategies being used(they even used the "huddle"!). I had some difficulty recognising some players who were wearing the "alternate strip" but younger players who looked good included Woodley,Ainley,Jones and,yes, L.Smith. Rocca left the field about 20 minutes before everyone else but didn't seem to be injured. Disappointed to hear that D.Motlop is injured and may miss 6 weeks and Winnie was wearing an enormous leg brace and I'm
told he may be out for another 8 weeks. I am expecting an improved performance based on what I saw tonight and hope it'll be enough to win.

I was there too, I just kind of got there too late to see any action. However I saw Corey Jones make a sh1thouse kick for goal & miss. God, I hope he shows better form this weekend or I'm dropping him for another likely pin-up boy.

Originally posted by 35eye:
I was there too, I just kind of got there too late to see any action. However I saw Corey Jones make a sh1thouse kick for goal & miss. God, I hope he shows better form this weekend or I'm dropping him for another likely pin-up boy.

What about Burgerboy in an action shot (hoeing into a bucket o' chicken)? Not just a pin-up, but a 12-page fold out.

I hear next month's Cleo is doing a Heavy-D centrefold, the only item of "clothing" being a strategically placed bag of Doritos.

You'll be camping outside the newsagent's for a week to get first dibs.

I tried it on again tonight. Didn't have any trouble getting it on. Still wearing it, because now I can't get the bloody thing off.
tongue.gif

It led me to think there might be a reason why North have been so bad this year... they can't get comfortable in the new Russell Athletic gear.
At the back of the jumper, on the inside, there is the manufacturers label plus a stupid blue cloth strip along the stitching (inside the collar).
It is the most annoying and prickly piece of s**t since eastaugh36. And similar to Easty, there's not much I can do to remove it.

[This message has been edited by Darky (edited 21 April 2001).]

Originally posted by Spidergirl~RiCkChiCk:
yes i went 2nite too! got me new guernsey lol and Darky that dude in the shop remembered u buyin that chicks guernsey lol!

~Go RiCkY~
You're so fine

Spidey, Peter Ryan (the shop dude) didn't con you into buying a player badge and photo of himself did he?

------------------
Objects in the side mirror may appear dumber than they really are.

Was Leather there with Mummy??
Did anyone see Courier Ian???
I don't think Corey make's a good pin-up boy, the eyes are too close together, sign of country inbreeding......nice tan though.
I'm sure we'll see alot of inbreds tommorrow!

Originally posted by Vansrooboys:
Was Leather there with Mummy??
Did anyone see Courier Ian???
I don't think Corey make's a good pin-up boy, the eyes are too close together, sign of country inbreeding......nice tan though.
I'm sure we'll see alot of inbreds tommorrow!

If you're referring to Corey Junior (Jones), I think he's a hottie, after a few beers at the Anglers he is anyway.

Leather Tuscadero was there in the car park until stumps. I arrived at stumps, I don't know who is more misguided.

No leather this time, however. She must not have come in on her motorbike this time.

I WANT A PETER RYAN MAGNET!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back