Friendly advice for our friends from CarLOLton making the trip down to Geelong this weekend. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone is gonna pinch your coach's training wheels, you silly flogs.

bean.jpg

I think we might steal the chockies here and embarrass the cats on the eve of the finals and snowball them onto straight sets.

Anyhoo, this will be the last time Carlton have to make this trip for a very very very long time.
Played at the G, this game would have seen a crowd of 60/65k people, I doubt Gil will allow that sort of coin to funnel away so easily ever again.

Enjoy

Chest puffing straight setters are funnier... :moustache:

Look, we straight setted once in about 10 finals campaigns. Law of averages would show that's not a bad result.
Law of averages would also show that not finishing in a position to allow a straight sets exit for 20 years is actually pathetic, let alone from a club who once had a proud history (albeit a cheating history)/

Look, we straight setted once in about 10 finals campaigns. Law of averages would show that's not a bad result.
Law of averages would also show that not finishing in a position to allow a straight sets exit for 20 years is actually pathetic, let alone from a club who once had a proud history (albeit a cheating history)/

If you want to talk about the past we can compare flag wins - do you really want to go there?

Thread is swimming along, in the only and the real Navy Blue👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton fans should make the trip. It will be their last chance to see Tim Kelly in Geelong colours.

If you want to talk about the past we can compare flag wins - do you really want to go there?

Look, the glory days of teams like Carlton outbidding the less financial teams for players in order to buy flags are over my friend.

Sorry, I should have mentioned this 20 years ago before you got yourselves into trouble for cheating but alas I didn't and you've never been anything more than a laughing stock ever since .
I know you can sense an end to this seemingly never ending nightmare that has been shadowing every single Carlscum supporter for decades, but just cool your jets there, at least wait until you're not in the bottom 25% of the league sh1tmen.

For now, I suggest you enjoy the weekend pantsing at the hands of the mighty Cats and remember, for the past 20 years we have been at polar opposites of the success scale.

There's always next year for the Blues :$

Look, the glory days of teams like Carlton outbidding the less financial teams for players in order to buy flags are over my friend.

Sorry, I should have mentioned this 20 years ago before you got yourselves into trouble for cheating but alas I didn't and you've never been anything more than a laughing stock ever since .
I know you can sense an end to this seemingly never ending nightmare that has been shadowing every single Carlscum supporter for decades, but just cool your jets there, at least wait until you're not in the bottom 25% of the league sh1tmen.

For now, I suggest you enjoy the weekend pantsing at the hands of the mighty Cats and remember, for the past 20 years we have been at polar opposites of the success scale.

There's always next year for the Blues :$

Elliott is persona non grata at Carlton - fact - here is another fact - There is I believe a stand named after an infamous drug taking teenage girl harming player you had at Geelong isn't there- no need for you to preach cheating as a deflection - lets not even touch on your ex coach druggie and his 'sports medicine' connection he used at Geelong...

Given these facts - I can understand your pathetic attempt at some mythical reconstruction of history.

I hope your side stays relevant for long enough to cop a smashing when you draw the short straw and play Carlton in a final - never works out well for youz.

Elliott is persona non grata at Carlton - fact - here is another fact - There is I believe a stand named after an infamous drug taking teenage girl harming player you had at Geelong isn't there- no need for you to preach cheating as a deflection - lets not even touch on your ex coach druggie and his 'sports medicine' connection he used at Geelong...

Given these facts - I can understand your pathetic attempt at some mythical reconstruction of history.

I hope your side stays relevant for long enough to cop a smashing when you draw the short straw and play Carlton in a final - never works out well for youz.

You've had about 11 years out of 12 to have a crack at us, but you've shat the bed every season.

Ti Carltoon supporters, don't go shopping in Gellonk.

Sent by shoephone via Tapatoe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back