FTA-TV Fringe

Remove this Banner Ad

Now that's Peter going bad ass!

So now they're implying it's the technology that is the cause of them not having any feelings and the hair loss?

Also no mention of the kid from last episode (who must have the tech inserted then?) though they Walter did look at the transmitter at the end.

Both Peter and Walter are going to the dark side. This will all end with Olivia crying lots. It's really like Peter is becoming Vader - he's using evil powers, he's distancing himself from his wife, he's lost his child, losing his hair... now all he needs to do is lose an arm.

Do you think the observers should try Advanced Hair? Or perhaps it will fall out whatever they use.

I am really glad Peter yanked that thing out of his skull and for the right reasons...but I worry it will still have long term physical ramifications.

Now, if only they can fix Walter.

I was dissapointed that Peter didnt kill Windmark brutally and they went for the love over hate angle.

yep yep

worst part was i knew they were going to go there all episode as well and just had to watch it unfold AGAIN

yep yep

worst part was i knew they were going to go there all episode as well and just had to watch it unfold AGAIN

I must admit I didnt see it coming (dumb i know) but I was just to focused on the confrontation and I was thinking all along that he would just pull out the chip/bug later, but I knew he would come back to them.

I loved the fight scene and was sort of hoping for (but not expecting) another one at the end. It will be interesting to see if Peter has any lasting positive effects from the technology.

That was a brilliant episode, very Walter centric.

Really liked the python part and the nurse scenes.

I hope Walter can win this battle with himself.

That was a brilliant episode, very Walter centric.

Really liked the python part and the nurse scenes.

I hope Walter can win this battle with himself.

Great episode, although I didn't like how Peter returned to being almost perfectly normal, apart from a headache.

Just watched yesterdays episode. Was very enjoyable. I really like the '2036 human' September, if only he had featured sooner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched yesterdays episode. Was very enjoyable. I really like the '2036 human' September, if only he had featured sooner.

That's like saying you wished we saw more of Kevin Spacey in se7en - Sure they're great characters, but it will hurt the storyline!

That's like saying you wished we saw more of Kevin Spacey in se7en - Sure they're great characters, but it will hurt the storyline!

Had the show not been concluding in a few episodes then I'm sure we would have seen more of him.

Had the show not been concluding in a few episodes then I'm sure we would have seen more of him.

He could already be in the possession of the observers, they are yet to give us an update on his position and the others were worried about how he would get away.

Sadly only two more eps :(

i just want em to finish it now and not "LOST" it

the music/score during the last few episodes has been doing my head in

i just want em to finish it now and not "LOST" it

the music/score during the last few episodes has been doing my head in

Sadly this has been my least favourite season.

For super-intelligent humans, the Observers' ability to track down a few fugitives is quite awful. The loyalists' checkpoint security is also laughably inept. If they're searching for you, you can just walk past them.

Captain Widmark should go down as one of TV's great bad guys.

I hope he comes to a gruesome end.

I was hoping that Peter would kill off Captain Skidmark in that episode where they had the Matrix-esque fight. But I guess you can't kill off the main antagonist until the final episode.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back