Frodo's resignation and discussion thread and where we go from here

Remove this Banner Ad

As one of the seek to destroys I am happily walking away as to not upset Frodo anymore and it is 1 less poster he can blame for his meltdown.

Good luck with your comp fellas.

Not the soft option again SK, surely?;)

I'd hate to declare the season null and void - though my career average would not mind.

If we have to end the comp early - at least make it a finals play off from now ....if my team was at the top of the ladder - i'd want a shot.

Skipper etc - no one should walk away from the comp, lets just get on with the comp.

If that is starting again so be it.

It's my weak captaincy, I give him the opportunity to take soft options...

You may also note, that QLD haven't won a premiership in my time at the throne... We're a rabble :) Either that, or I'm an alias of Dipper, sent to destabilise a quality opponent... :cool:

Quite a few have crosses to bear it seems. I'd better change my name to Brumby.;)

At the end of the day all this is crap, a bloke gives up his time to provide a group of large obese people (?) a chance to shine on a computer simulation program maybe everyone should just grow up a bit. It's a sim not the ashes. Well done frodo on a good job and thanks.

Always Fred, always.:)

Anyway, Frodo was the admin, the people he named were the problem so why shouldnt they all not participate anymore so the comp can be saved for the rest. Its only a small group of people, none will be missed, then Frodo can get the comp back to its glory days.

Cmon Fred, walk away for the sake of the comp.

We already are, didnt you hear.;)

I certainly dont want to be one the people blamed for bringing down this competition.

But geez lets look at those who the mighty one blamed.

Fred
Dipper
HomoJr
Jaymin
Rick18
lpj
me
and the qld rabble bar Joshem.

Maybe if all these walked away then the mighty one can continue on his merry way unabated and without any 'stick'.

No players are bigger than the comp.

Anyway I will do my bit to save it.

adios amigos.

I swear you guys do this deliberately. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe I didn't get named. :(

What about me - I was a non-voting member on the committee.

I blame Dipper, if I hadn't wasted so much time trolling him - I could have been bagging others and getting up the list.

PS Bonc great win last night too

OK. From now on I can call you Lewis Johnson-Peters, in the same mould as the great Swan LRT.:thumbsu:

No worries Skip. :thumbsu:

What about me - I was a non-voting member on the committee.

I blame Dipper, if I hadn't wasted so much time trolling him - I could have been bagging others and getting up the list.

PS Bonc great win last night too

Needed more arguments on bonus points and committees.

Didn't expect to post again

but... (rant edited)

I think it's time for a reasoned response.

This whole thing of Frodo resigning is actually hilarious when you read the unedited post (didn't post it here, it's too long). To come here and complain about people who don't suport the Admin of the league is a bit rich when Frodo was a serial whinger that the league was in decline because the Admins couldn't control certain people, or that the rules were being exploited, that not enough comittees were being formed, or that something else was upsetting the old bastard at some particular point.

Now...I hope his health does improve, but get real! You, Frodo, were as bad as everyone else and should have known that plenty of us had history with you and would make life tough for you... because you deserved it. The difference being that people actually DID give you some respect for running the whole comp, but you chose to see banter (that you used to willingly join in) as a personal attack, and name posters as part of the reason for your ill health and resignation. Bad form!

So, in conclusion. I hope the comp keeps going and the players who know how to "have a crack" will always be here and I hope Frodo's health improves, but as for Frodo's resignation being blamed on certain posters being the reason for the leagues demise..well Frodo, you can get ****ed!

You're just narky that you didn't make the s**t-list. Maybe you're getting soft as the years go by.

I didn't criticise Frodo once all season & still made the sh*t list, I see it as a missed opportunity I mean you'd rather be hanged for murder than jaywalking.

With that in mind I'm planning to be very rude to a large number of people on here just like I used to.

Starting with my own teammates whose posting has declined dramatically even though we're top of both ladders.

We're gonna bring in some new blood for next season, we've already signed up Moo & Hoju for 2010 & we're in talks with Skipper Kelly.

Anyway f*** youse all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back