Rabbit58

Senior List
Apr 1, 2010
Bacchus Marsh
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hi Jughead,
September sounds good,
Thomas couldn't make it over for Father's Day (we will have our Father's Day in a few weeks.)
But it was a pretty proud dad that sat and signed books with his son for the book launch.
I just made sure that the author's name was slightly bigger than the illustrators.
Next book launch I am going to try and do it at St Leonards Primary School
Cheers, Neill

Attachments

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brains Trust66

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Liverpool
Hi Jughead,
September sounds good,
Thomas couldn't make it over for Father's Day (we will have our Father's Day in a few weeks.)
But it was a pretty proud dad that sat and signed books with his son for the book launch.
I just made sure that the author's name was slightly bigger than the illustrators.
Next book launch I am going to try and do it at St Leonards Primary School
Cheers, Neill
I know thats Thomas on the right but whos that guy on the left ? Hahahaha , where is St Leonards primary school by the way ? Im guessing it isnt anywhere near me lol. Im going to have to make a big effort to get to one of your book launches just so i can heckle in the background lol, no seriously i would love to get to one . Might try the next one you do , i just have to convince Louise to drive me , Doh!

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Drake Huggins

Club Legend
May 2, 2018
The ghost of the G.G. Huggins Stand
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Stoke City, Southampton.
All the best mate, good to see a fighter.
I go in for my 4th round on Monday, so i know how it can knock the s**t out of you.
Positive vibes and best wishes, Cornish! Go you good thing! Keep punching! 😊🙏👍👊

PS. You and your ancestors come from one of the most beautiful places in the UK. I have a friend in Clovelly, a lovely little fishing village. Bloody steep, though! The walk back up from the beach ain't getting easier! Getting old, metinks. All the best mate.

Last edited:

Keg on legs

Premium Gold
Oct 5, 2014
The beer fridge
AFL Club
St Kilda
I know thats Thomas on the right but whos that guy on the left ? Hahahaha , where is St Leonards primary school by the way ? Im guessing it isnt anywhere near me lol. Im going to have to make a big effort to get to one of your book launches just so i can heckle in the background lol, no seriously i would love to get to one . Might try the next one you do , i just have to convince Louise to drive me , Doh!

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Let me know if you're stuck for a lift mate. As long as i can swing not working I'll happily come get you and drive you down.

You'll have to walk back though ;)

Cornish

Premium Gold
Sep 30, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Positive vibes and best wishes, Cornish! Go you good thing! Keep punching! 😊🙏👍👊

PS. You and your ancestors come from one of the most beautiful places in the UK. I have a friend in Clovelly, a lovely little fishing village. Bloody steep, though! The walk back up from the beach ain't getting easier! Getting old, metinks. All the best mate.
Thanks for the kind words mate, i went in for my 13th dose of chemo yesterday, seems it working at this stage, it just makes you feel like crap on a stick. :D

Yes Cornwall is beautiful, when i am well i hope to travel back.

Top Bottom