Rabbit58

Senior List
Apr 1, 2010
Bacchus Marsh
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hi Jughead,
September sounds good,
Thomas couldn't make it over for Father's Day (we will have our Father's Day in a few weeks.)
But it was a pretty proud dad that sat and signed books with his son for the book launch.
I just made sure that the author's name was slightly bigger than the illustrators.
Next book launch I am going to try and do it at St Leonards Primary School
Cheers, Neill

Attachments

• 68727350_2381669158553863_4127289371877441536_o.jpg
    68727350_2381669158553863_4127289371877441536_o.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 138
Hi Jughead,
September sounds good,
Thomas couldn't make it over for Father's Day (we will have our Father's Day in a few weeks.)
But it was a pretty proud dad that sat and signed books with his son for the book launch.
I just made sure that the author's name was slightly bigger than the illustrators.
Next book launch I am going to try and do it at St Leonards Primary School
Cheers, Neill

I know thats Thomas on the right but whos that guy on the left ? Hahahaha , where is St Leonards primary school by the way ? Im guessing it isnt anywhere near me lol. Im going to have to make a big effort to get to one of your book launches just so i can heckle in the background lol, no seriously i would love to get to one . Might try the next one you do , i just have to convince Louise to drive me , Doh!

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Drake Huggins

Club Legend
May 2, 2018
The ghost of the G.G. Huggins Stand
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Stoke City, Southampton.
All the best mate, good to see a fighter.
I go in for my 4th round on Monday, so i know how it can knock the s**t out of you.

Positive vibes and best wishes, Cornish! Go you good thing! Keep punching! 😊🙏👍👊

PS. You and your ancestors come from one of the most beautiful places in the UK. I have a friend in Clovelly, a lovely little fishing village. Bloody steep, though! The walk back up from the beach ain't getting easier! Getting old, metinks. All the best mate.

Last edited:

Keg on legs

Cancelled
10k Posts St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019 St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2017
Oct 5, 2014
The beer fridge
AFL Club
St Kilda
I know thats Thomas on the right but whos that guy on the left ? Hahahaha , where is St Leonards primary school by the way ? Im guessing it isnt anywhere near me lol. Im going to have to make a big effort to get to one of your book launches just so i can heckle in the background lol, no seriously i would love to get to one . Might try the next one you do , i just have to convince Louise to drive me , Doh!

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Let me know if you're stuck for a lift mate. As long as i can swing not working I'll happily come get you and drive you down.

You'll have to walk back though ;)

Positive vibes and best wishes, Cornish! Go you good thing! Keep punching! 😊🙏👍👊

PS. You and your ancestors come from one of the most beautiful places in the UK. I have a friend in Clovelly, a lovely little fishing village. Bloody steep, though! The walk back up from the beach ain't getting easier! Getting old, metinks. All the best mate.

Thanks for the kind words mate, i went in for my 13th dose of chemo yesterday, seems it working at this stage, it just makes you feel like crap on a stick. :D

Yes Cornwall is beautiful, when i am well i hope to travel back.

Keg on legs

Cancelled
10k Posts St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019 St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2017
Oct 5, 2014
The beer fridge
AFL Club
St Kilda
Thanks for the kind words mate, i went in for my 13th dose of chemo yesterday, seems it working at this stage, it just makes you feel like crap on a stick. :D

Good luck with it pal. My thoughts are with yoh

Rabbit58

Senior List
Apr 1, 2010
Bacchus Marsh
AFL Club
St Kilda

Good luck with the chemo, I always smile when the nurse puts on her gown, gloves and protective glasses to protect themselves from the stuff that they are pumping into our bodies. But if it’s working then it’s all good.
I had scans last week and my tumours haven’t advanced so I get another 3 months without any chemo treats. Every day is a good day and I put it down to positive thinking and Haigh’s chocolates

Haha yeah its pretty toxic stuff, and then they find things wrong in your bloods, and give you other medicines to combat that :D

I recently halved a med i was taking and feel a lot better, its not showing any adverse reaction in my blood tests, i might let the doctor know what i have done one day :p

I go in soon for my PET radiation scan, i am hoping its as positive as the last one, the tumor had gone from active to nearly having its lights put out, but that can change in a minute.

I think a positive mind is the best kind, this time 9 months ago i couldnt hardly walk to the toilet, now i am walking everyday and doing some manual chores, i pushed myself everyday to achieve it, sometimes i collapsed in a heap in tears, but got straight back up again, no good feeling sorry for myself there is worse than me out there.

Good to hear you can stay off the chemo for another 3 months, and i love my chocolates and tins of lollies, not bad for someone that didnt have a sweet tooth :D

All the best mate, take care :thumbsu:

Haha yeah its pretty toxic stuff, and then they find things wrong in your bloods, and give you other medicines to combat that :D

I recently halved a med i was taking and feel a lot better, its not showing any adverse reaction in my blood tests, i might let the doctor know what i have done one day :p

I go in soon for my PET radiation scan, i am hoping its as positive as the last one, the tumor had gone from active to nearly having its lights put out, but that can change in a minute.

I think a positive mind is the best kind, this time 9 months ago i couldnt hardly walk to the toilet, now i am walking everyday and doing some manual chores, i pushed myself everyday to achieve it, sometimes i collapsed in a heap in tears, but got straight back up again, no good feeling sorry for myself there is worse than me out there.

Good to hear you can stay off the chemo for another 3 months, and i love my chocolates and tins of lollies, not bad for someone that didnt have a sweet tooth :D

All the best mate, take care :thumbsu:

Jesus Cornish, that's some serious adversity you have had to endure. You always sound so up beat on here. I'd be miserable all the time....well more miserable all the time. Keep up the good work, you're stronger than I am.

Jesus Cornish, that's some serious adversity you have had to endure. You always sound so up beat on here. I'd be miserable all the time....well more miserable all the time. Keep up the good work, you're stronger than I am.

Its just a footy forum, i dont get into a huff and puff over peoples opinions, more to life than that :D

Rabbit58

Senior List
Apr 1, 2010
Bacchus Marsh
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hope things are going well Rabbit58 - haven't seen you around for a little while
Hi George
Had my confidence knocked a bit. My oncologist has decided that because I don’t intend to have surgery or more chemotherapy then she doesn’t need to pass on information. My wife got the results of my scans and my body is not as healthy as I thought.
But every day I open my eyes is a good day
My first book is being printed by an American publishing company and I’ve almost finished my 29th book
Im looking forward to doing the first podcast with Brains Trust about our first preseason game and all the information about St Kilda from Champion Data
Good to hear your news Cornish. Sending you a big beam of light
About to go over to the membership thread, our sign has signed up his partner and buy my wife a 3 game membership
Cheers
oh does anyone know a good web page developer? I can pay to get a site up

Hi George
Had my confidence knocked a bit. My oncologist has decided that because I don’t intend to have surgery or more chemotherapy then she doesn’t need to pass on information. My wife got the results of my scans and my body is not as healthy as I thought.
My first book is being printed by an American publishing company and I’ve almost finished my 29th book
Im looking forward to doing the first podcast with Brains Trust about our first preseason game and all the information about St Kilda from Champion Data
About to go over to the membership thread, our sign has signed up his partner and buy my wife a 3 game membership
Cheers

Good to hear your battling on mate, i had my confidence knocked back a bit as well, but back on my feet i get and have another crack :D

All is good...

saints man

Senior List
Mar 26, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hi George
Cheers

Have you ever considered using thc oil?. I "never" used it but i think it had a great effect on my treatment a couple of years ago. My first scan the tumor was measured at 16cm x 18cm x 4cm. After three rounds of chemo and "not" using thc oil my mass went down to 6cm x 4cm x 1cm. Maybe some thing to consider, if you don't want the psychoactive chemical being released there is a way around it. If you want more information pm me. Good luck with your battle mate!

Hi George
Cheers
Leave it with me mate , my partner is and is very good , i will see how busy she is

Back