Opinion From Blues to tigers. GHF thread

Remove this Banner Ad

But when people bring opposing ideas, those that disagree are going to have a cry and want us to step in to keep the thread on their terms.

Better just to have it out like we've always done.
It's pretty clear in the OP. The board is gross ATM and this might help. Surely, it's not a stretch for you?

Votes
5 S Hill best game he has played this season
4 C Mayne back to form
3 D Mundy
2 M Walters what a mark n was electric
1 A Pearce he stood tall and is developing ahead of my expectations which has always been positive about him.

Griffin had a good return and I bet posters particularly UFO Tatsu are relieved that I won't be creating a roast thread on him. Clarke and Hannath will have to work hard to win their spot back.

I think people complaining about how we played after a win would argue that they're keeping a wider view on the whole season.

Feuds are bound to happen, even in the happy happy joy joy world.
Well thanks. Was pretty clear we just wanted to chat footy without getting bogged down. There are many arguments. Some staying positive could argue that their vision is wider still, as it looks at the whole lifespan of the club. Does it matter? Not really. These are fundamental differences that are derailing good discussion on our boards. This might help.

Well thanks. Was pretty clear we just wanted to chat footy without getting bogged down. There are many arguments. Some staying positive could argue that their vision is wider still, as it looks at the whole lifespan of the club. Does it matter? Not really. These are fundamental differences that are derailing good discussion on our boards. This might help.
There are no derailment, just passionate discussion. People disagree with each other and bring opposing views, that's sort of how it works.

There are no derailment, just passionate discussion. People disagree with each other and bring opposing views, that's sort of how it works.
people aren't posting here because of how volatile it is. Have you seen the GD thread? We just want to talk footy. I can't see why this is an issue for you?

people aren't posting here because of how volatile it is. Have you seen the GD thread? We just want to talk footy. I can't see why this is an issue for you?
The GD threads are always like that and if any rules are breached the report button is there.

We do talk football, so leave out the hysterics. If people don't want to post here because they're getting too worked up, that's for them to decide. But if posters are sticking to the rules, then there is no issue. Just opposing view points.

Reckon he has anything to worry about with his front on contact? There was two of them that both looked pretty minor but still.

Nah nothing reckless and didn't cause injury. He'll be fine but... funny things happen.

Regarding form there was a couple of times he made space and was in position to link up play but the player did not get it out to him or switched play to the other side. He'll get back to his best soon enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The GD threads are always like that and if any rules are breached the report button is there.

We do talk football, so leave out the hysterics. If people don't want to post here because they're getting too worked up, that's for them to decide. But if posters are sticking to the rules, then there is no issue. Just opposing view points.
Try not to report as its part n parcel and apparently it just makes more work for u. This thread is here to cut the hysterics. View points are fine however calls to sack the coach and shitting on our players grows tiresome hence the thread. We are discussing footy.,you're the only one in here that isn't . This isn't about you mate. Just please let us talk Freo in peace. Not everyone here wants to brawl.

Nah nothing reckless and didn't cause injury. He'll be fine but... funny things happen.

Regarding form there was a couple of times he made space and was in position to link up play but the player did not get it out to him or switched play to the other side. He'll get back to his best soon enough.
Agreed, tho he looks 10% off. If we didn't have so many danger games ahead it would be nice to be able to give him a rest.

Try not to report as its part n parcel and apparently it just makes more work for u. This thread is here to cut the hysterics. View points are fine however calls to sack the coach and shitting on our players grows tiresome hence the thread. We are discussing footy.,you're the only one in here that isn't . This isn't about you mate. Just please let us talk Freo in peace. Not everyone here wants to brawl.
I'm discussing the merits of this thread and to me it seems like a way for more divisions to be made, not less.

I'll leave it at that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back