Pick your favourites (Not your own!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

footy-to-futbol-png.691210

Footy-To-Futbol-Week-10.png

Poll runs for 3 days
Winner picks next team from the list below & gets their name on the honour roll

No Show Rule: If the winner doesn't respond with a team 3 days after being tagged,
a random number generator will choose the next team​

Remaining Teams:
  • Fremantle
  • Geelong
  • Gold Coast
  • Hawthorn
  • North Melbourne
  • Richmond
  • St Kilda
  • West Coast
Entry 1 cannavo
FFTF-GWS-Entry.png

Entry 2 jmac91
GWSFull@0,33x.jpg

Entry 3 Nickimus Rex
futbol_giants.jpg

Entry 4 caloschwaby
Presentation.jpg

Entry 5 muggsy26
Giants Futbol.png

Entry 6 muggsy26
Giants Futbol 2.png

BTW what do people think of my new template? Have been refining it every now and again but I like it as it is and it's been used for a few comps now :)
I like it but the 'home' 'away' 'third' text shouldnt match the guernsey, there should be a perceivable edge of the guernsey. using your GWS one as an example, the 'home' text should be grey, 'away' should be orange and 'third' should be maybe white. just a suggestion but overll the template is nice

I like it but the 'home' 'away' 'third' text shouldnt match the guernsey, there should be a perceivable edge of the guernsey. using your GWS one as an example, the 'home' text should be grey, 'away' should be orange and 'third' should be maybe white. just a suggestion but overll the template is nice
Thanks for the feedback! That's more of a stylistic choice for this specific weekly comp and while I do understand where your coming from a practicality perspective, it actually like how it fades in with the jumper and makes it all very clear and distinct without colours jumping all over the place.

Thanks for the feedback! That's more of a stylistic choice for this specific weekly comp and while I do understand where your coming from a practicality perspective, it actually like how it fades in with the jumper and makes it all very clear and distinct without colours jumping all over the place.
yep fair enough! pros and cons for both, it looks fine anyway

Back