Competition From Footy To Futbol : Week 12 - Hawthorn Hawks

footy-to-futbol-png.691210
Adopting European football traditions
The 2020 AFL Season will see all 18 clubs sporting a somewhat different look!
We say goodbye to the "Same jumper, different year" trend
All clubs home kits will be a slight variant of the traditional kits
ala European football clubs kits every year
Footy-To-Futbol-Week-12.png

Your job is to create a new Home, Away & Clash (3rd) kit for each club for the upcoming 2020 AFL season
Just like soccer kits, these will be changed in whichever way you please as long as it's within the clubs jumper traditions
Comp will run for a week, Poll will run for 3 days, winner picks the next team!​

RULES
Updated 8/8/2019
  1. Entries must include a new 2020 Home, Away & Clash jumper
    1. Shorts and Socks are optional
    2. A 4th kit is optional
  2. The 2020 home jumper will be based off the clubs usual home jumper's elements and can be altered while keeping it's charm
  3. The away & clash (or 3rd if you like) can go in whichever direction you please
    1. They don't have to be based off the current ones because that'll close the window for more creativity
  4. You cannot directly copy any past/present designs from the chosen club
  5. Entries must be submitted into 1 image (This prevents going over the image limit for polls)
  6. Maximum 2 Entries
  7. Any other questions, please ask
FFTF-Week-12-HR.png

Past Results

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
I would switch the shorts between home and away. The guernsey with most yellow should go with the light shorts. Is it mandatory to be white? Could the shorts be yellow?
Not a bad idea actually, though I wanted to maintain hawks home identity somewhat. Yellow shorts don't quite work :(

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
Not a bad idea actually, though I wanted to maintain hawks home identity somewhat. Yellow shorts don't quite work :(
Yes, but in this case white doesn't work either!

Back