Media From The Desk Of The Admin

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1890379

Hello all, happy new year.

After some time off, we're almost there, Season 37. The end of year break really does seem to stretch out sometimes.

Firstly, a massive note of thanks to both Kennedy Parker and manangatang for all your efforts these past three seasons. We need people willing to step in to make this place work, and you both did it with aplomb. The streets won't forget.

If I can do half the job I'll be pleased.

Next, to the sim and posting team, FootyGuy13, Cadsky Dingster Wosh MWPP philreich, who have again agreed to get in the hamster wheel, thank you. For both past efforts, and in anticipation for the season ahead.

Looking to the season ahead, I'm happy to announce that ClarkeM will be the General Manager of Qooty Operations (GMQO). Clarkey has already been a great help to me behind the scenes, and has done a great job getting the fixture together. It really is tough with odd teams, and as you can see we are looking at a slightly different finish to the home and away season. Thank you and welcome to HQ sir.

This Thursday night I will be hosting the S36 SFA Hall Of Fame ceremony, a great way to all get together to kick things off before the first match threads fire up the following week.

Good luck to all teams for the upcoming season.

And remember, I'm very approachable. My door is always open (except when it's closed).

Cheers

EJW

So basically you get the glory he does the work. Nice.

So basically you get the glory he does the work. Nice.

Signs of a great administrator.
Well, what do you think is happening when his door is closed like he mentioned?
It's pretty obvious I'm being put to some long, hard work, no?

Elton Johns Wig you need to upgrade the SFA Admins Office to something more modern and suited to a man of your importance.

Drop me a line and I will connect you with the designer we used for the Spotswood Chancellors Office Upgrade this year.

View attachment 1890448
WTF? You undermined me yet again, I had made plans to have that desk set up for Captain Pugsley & was just waiting for that rich Saudi Arabian prince (you know the one) to arrive with all the money I sent to him until his millions were cleared by his bank. 🥴

phonto.jpeg

WTF? You undermined me yet again, I had made plans to have that desk set up for Captain Pugsley & was just waiting for that rich Saudi Arabian prince (you know the one) to arrive with all the money I sent to him until his millions were cleared by his bank. 🥴

View attachment 1890650
Leave our stuff alone, he can have this one

OIG.jpeg

A desk huh? I thought Elton Johns Wig would have communicated to us from the bar at the local.
I was thinking either a booth an Maccas, or this:

H47gnDFeSEq_JzXuXy9wmB_WeHY=.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1890650
Did you guys merge with the (failed) Serpents expansion team?

And remember, I'm very approachable. My door is always open (except when it's closed).

Things have really changed around here. Back in my day the Admin was a insular old curmudgeon.

Well, I guess one of those things hasn't changed.

Things have really changed around here. Back in my day the Admin was a insular old curmudgeon.

Well, I guess one of those things hasn't changed.
Spot on.

You were a campaigner then, and you're a campaigner now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back