Front Running Tiger Supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

It seems as though Richmond’s recent bandwagon spike has mirrored the recent spike in Richmond supporters posting on the Bay.

It’s time to name and shame these flogs as the cowards they are and point out that they only started posting on the Bay when the Tigers came good.

I’ll also highlight the brave souls who posted on here during the bad times when Richmond were a rabble.

Friends of the Bay, if I have missed anyone, please let me know and I’ll update the list:

Front running bandwagon flogs:

indygo
Dave Stevens
Tigerandy63
smasha
Maybenextyear
3121 premiers
roacheee
tigerwill
CraigB
Gosha
Heisenberg_
Coach_Required
Elton Johns Wig
The Dice Man
THE THIN MAN
GeorgieBoy
W. Smithers
TigerGlory
KeilorUnder9s
LC_15 (sorry friend)
NaturalDisaster

Brave Souls who have been here all along:

Crobro
Tiger2709
captain blood 17
Grin
richoatthedisco
Richoman Tigers
HumanMeatball
the avoca drover

When the Tigers ultimately fail this year, I’ll check and see which of these front running bandwagon flogs are still posting here...

EAD vesty I was here when your mum was powdering your vagina

Frogshit.

Biggest club in the land that appeared out of nowhere, is more like it.
Were you born yesterday, we have always been a big club we wern't known as the sleeping giant for nothing.

Your dislike for all things Richmond is quite amusing, it colours all your posts, Dusty knocking back your clubs offer still hurts doesn't it, you can tell us you're amongst friends.

Were you born yesterday, we have always been a big club we wern't known as the sleeping giant for nothing.

giphy.gif

Yes. :D Ive finally done it. Got in the little fella RedVest4 's head enough for him to start a thread about us, but more so me. The fact i'm on the top of his list. :) is credit to 6 months of hard work giving him constant s**t. Hahaahahahahhaaa. Like taking candy from a baby. :)I've obviously ruffled his feathers somewhat. Hahahahahaha This is the best moment Ive ever had on the bay. :) :) :) Thanks champ. I have no alerts set hence not getting a tag. just how I like it.

I've been laughing at his pathetic attempts for attention from the day he signed up. All the Menegola attention whore crap, and his so called 'fishing' expeditions where he is always he main joke. Hahahahaha. His constant infatuation with Richmond is pretty sad really. But his other one with me is fantastic. I've been thriving for this day. It's normally all just a bit of fun around here. He seems to take this stuff to heart and the result is this thread.

I've been posting on the bay since December 2013. This is certainly not my 1st account noob. All thanks to my main man Starburns_ and his posse. Just let that sink in for a bit ittle fella, Who am I? Who was I? Who will I be next? All these unanswered questions! Either way I'll always have you as my little pawn to laugh at. When you have your next little tantrum, before you run off sulking threatening to leave for good (oh what a shame that would be) just send pe a pm and we can talk. I'll do my best to help you as I hate seeing Geelol supporters suffer,

All my love. Your best mate, Indygo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another Tiggy thread.

I am shocked to be sitting here.

I liked the bit where RedVest4 said the Tigers were good.

Not leaning on external validation but still a little win from a cheat grounder is always worth recognising. Cheers.

They’re normally so bitter and prone to making “small club syndrome” types of threads.

Like this one.

Someone doesn't like having been exposed.

Enjoy your ban. Thread about posters. Do your ******* job mods. :mad:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Yes. :D Ive finally done it. Got in the little fella RedVest4 's head enough for him to start a thread about us, but more so me. The fact i'm on the top of his list. :) is credit to 6 months of hard work giving him constant s**t. Hahaahahahahhaaa. Like taking candy from a baby. :)I've obviously ruffled his feathers somewhat. Hahahahahaha This is the best moment Ive ever had on the bay. :) :) :) Thanks champ. I have no alerts set hence not getting a tag. just how I like it.

I've been laughing at his pathetic attempts for attention from the day he signed up. All the Menegola attention whore crap, and his so called 'fishing' expeditions where he is always he main joke. Hahahahaha. His constant infatuation with Richmond is pretty sad really. But his other one with me is fantastic. I've been thriving for this day. It's normally all just a bit of fun around here. He seems to take this stuff to heart and the result is this thread.

I've been posting on the bay since December 2013. This is certainly not my 1st account noob. All thanks to my main man Starburns_ and his posse. Just let that sink in for a bit ittle fella, Who am I? Who was I? Who will I be next? All these unanswered questions! Either way I'll always have you as my little pawn to laugh at. When you have your next little tantrum, before you run off sulking threatening to leave for good (oh what a shame that would be) just send pe a pm and we can talk. I'll do my best to help you as I hate seeing Geelol supporters suffer,

All my love. Your best mate, Indygo.
Nice work RedVest4

IMG_1633.GIF

An absolute classic. I must admit its my first time. Im ever so embarrassed to be caught "hook line and sinker" isn't it they say? By the most mentally stable poster on an internet forum.

But that is the easy part. For it to be bought to my attention by the sharpest tool in the shed, so to speak, is the humiliating part. Oh how will i ever live it down. :$ :$ :$

An absolute classic. I must admit its my first time. Im ever so embarrassed to be caught "hook line and sinker" isn't it they say? By the most mentally stable poster on an internet forum.

But that is the easy part. For it to be bought to my attention by the sharpest tool in the shed, so to speak, is the humiliating part. Oh how will i ever live it down. :$ :$ :$
Attention everyone.

I have discovered DVB's alias.

Packedlunch

My friends, we’ve found another new Tigers Bay poster.

Welcome aboard 3rdManUp :)
Aw thanks for the warm welcome guys, its good to be here.
Just want to confirm, if things go pear shaped for the Tiges then this won't be thrown back in my face at all right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back