Universal Love Frosty's Olympic Funtime in Tokyo - Covid Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

He was born in Australia but has lived in the states most of his life but for some reason he wanted to represent us and not USA. weird
I got a mate who was a successful pro skater, they had to move to the US to earn a living, I assume this kid had to do the same.

spewing Luka couldn't get the job done and vs a super team before he has to vs a few next year. Hopefully didn't hurt his shoulder or whatever was stopping him taking his shots

How’s that German coach being kicked out of the olympics for punching their own horse. Why not punch the idiot on top of the horse? Aren’t they the one in control?
Said it before, equestrian isn’t a sport.
Why not have a dog show instead.

Another gold in the books if Russia had actually been banned from the games... Silver it is I guess

Sorry to interject, but I feel so very empty now that have got a gigantic Olympic-sized void in my life. I loved every minute of it. I am going to miss it so much.
Yeah I got weirdly wrapped up in it. I was cynical at the start and thought it was a silly idea to go ahead, but it was genuinely heartwarming at times and I became very invested by the end.

Hope you guys enjoyed the Olympics. This thread was brilliant, sorry i couldn't do updates every day, gets a bit tough when you're at school and everything has already happened by the time you get home. Aussies did really well, killing it in the pool. Ariarne Titmus and Kaylee Mckeown are now household names.

Final Medal Tally
1628417799604.png

See you guys in Paris!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope you guys enjoyed the Olympics. This thread was brilliant, sorry i couldn't do updates every day, gets a bit tough when you're at school and everything has already happened by the time you get home. Aussies did really well, killing it in the pool. Ariarne Titmus and Kaylee Mckeown are now household names.

Final Medal Tally
View attachment 1200241

See you guys in Paris!

Paris will suck. Tokyo was great because of the genuine warmth, humility, welcoming emotions I felt radiating of the screen, plus it was extremely time-zone friendly.

France just feels arrogant, cold and not very inviting. And the time-zone will be really s**t, your whole body-clock will be a mess. Even worse when it's in LA in 2028.

Paris will suck. Tokyo was great because of the genuine warmth, humility, welcoming emotions I felt radiating of the screen, plus it was extremely time-zone friendly.

France just feels arrogant, cold and not very inviting. And the time-zone will be really sh*t, your whole body-clock will be a mess. Even worse when it's in LA in 2028.
I don't know, i like France, really want to go there. I was learning French for a bit but i stopped, might start that again.
I'll probably be at uni then so i might take a gap year and head over there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back