Werewolf Fruit Salad Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Morganashlee did you not kill Joelsyt last night cos you thought I would?
I thought she was the obvious kill and since you couldn't keep running into the SK with your kills gave you the easy option lol

before the result i said in the pm I'm going to regret not killing blaze, good think i didn't change to him.
Well I had P4L and changed to Blaze LOL

Thanks for the game OES. I thought "believing" Morgs might have seen me last to the end while I figured which one of FR0GGY and Pants was evil. But wasn't to be. Well done Mafia.
Didn't actually figure out Fr0ggy was a head until about 10.30 this morning. Just thought he was the wrong one. He's been a presence but he hadn't actually been much help. No offence FR0GGY . :D

Didn't actually figure out Fr0ggy was a head until about 10.30 this morning. Just thought he was the wrong one. He's been a presence but he hadn't actually been much help. No offence FR0GGY . :D
I could have been but i didnt want evil to hit me. Tried to push morgs for lynching but was hard with SM returning serve everytime she got a vote.

I knew Morgs was evil so I'd be safe from her as long as I "believed her" I hoped Pants was the other one which is why I got cosy with him. But unlucky it was FR0GGY and that's when it got me.

I could have been but i didnt want evil to hit me. Tried to push morgs for lynching but was hard with SM returning serve everytime she got a vote.
Funnily enough your back and forth with SM is what stood out to me. I have no idea why. It just did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funnily enough your back and forth with SM is what stood out to me. I have no idea why. It just did.
I also made the deliberate decision with ND's approval to sink him that day, thought it would prove i wasn't mafia and with the hope of getting morgs lynched, would prove i wasn't a wolf.

Didn't help you that both evil had seered you and that the sk also knew you were lying.

Yeah. I figured if I had been seered, I'd be dead as flogs needed 2 alive to get a seer, which was actually pointless as all evil left except one role seered as a villager

Remove this Banner Ad

Back