* Ubisoft

Remove this Banner Ad

Well it's official i will never use this company again.

Two reasons,

1. Dad purchased a game changed his email and couldn't remember his password and because he changed his email he got locked out of his account and they wouldn't assist telling him to repurchase the game on a new account.

2. I got banned from playing rainbow six siege for downloading an illegal file on my computer, searched, it isn't on my computer and tried to challenge them they pretty much went too bad too sad you are stuck with it.

Twice Ubisoft have ripped of game purchasers for no reason. Never have i ever used hacks and to claim someone is a hacker with no proof is a joke

Ubisoft, Activision and EA are awful. They've barely made any good games since the PS3/XB360/Wii era but because they own all the big multiplats that were established on those consoles, everyone gobbles their games up.

Can’t believe I just saw this thread..

yeah fu** Ubisoft. I will never ever pay for one of their shitty half assesd games ever again..

I’am looking at you division 2.
one of the worst companies going around

I know that Ubisoft can be a bit scummy, especially when it comes to in-game transactions, but I don't think that I can walk past an Assassins Creed game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back