Live Event fu** you all - Thursday Night Battle of the Melters 🦢 v 🍩

Remove this Banner Ad

Sure could have used Josh Dunkley tonight

Shake down the thunder from the sky!!!

Good times to be a Swans supporter.

I've dragged my Swans scarf out of the cupboard and I'm swinging it Sheedy style.

At least you can still swing it. The Aints one would be a tangle of moth eaten fibre wouldnt it ?

LOL Essendon's kicking with ~10 seconds to go in the game... such a cluch team :embarrassedv1:
giphy.gif

against Hawthorn:
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They really butchered that Swans theme song for no reason. The replacement of sons with swans makes for a clunky ending, with overuse of the word swans, plus it also draws attention to how the song makes no sense.

Why are you on such an anti inclusivity bender tonight?

Our game is being subject to the involvement of NSW.
Do we want this?
Eeerrrr no

Feels good being feared again lul, only took a few years. Teams like Carlton, North and the Dees haven't been feared since like the late 1900's so I'll take the 2 year final hiatus. It's pretty fortunate being brought up as a swans fan, we go down bottom for a couple of years after spending over a decade in the top 4 and playing in GFs, now we get a pair of nice draft picks, guys like logan Mcdonald and chad warner. And then just go and collect a few more studs from our academy like what, here we go again! LOL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back