Strategy Full Commitment for the SANFL Flag

Remove this Banner Ad

I enjoy watching the Maggies now to see the young lads develop and to see the talls Ken won’t select. A GF would be nice but would not mean a lot to me.
Walking out of the GF with my lad after we lost to Sturt by a kick a few years back it didn’t hurt I wasn’t angry, we went out for dinner and on with our night. We lose an AFL GF then don’t talk to me for a week.

I know it means more to others but I would prefer those who need surgery are booked in early and once the AFL season has been pissed away for another year get Frampton, Ladhams, Drew and whoever else deserves an AFL game into the League team.

I enjoy watching the Maggies now to see the young lads develop and to see the talls Ken won’t select. A GF would be nice but would not mean a lot to me.
Walking out of the GF with my lad after we lost to Sturt by a kick a few years back it didn’t hurt I wasn’t angry, we went out for dinner and on with our night. We lose an AFL GF then don’t talk to me for a week.

I know it means more to others but I would prefer those who need surgery are booked in early and once the AFL season has been pi**ed away for another year get Frampton, Ladhams, Drew and whoever else deserves an AFL game into the League team.
You got your wish!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back