Full Metal Alchemist

Remove this Banner Ad

really enjoyed this anime, started off slow, but once you got past 20 episodes it was hard to take your eyes off. the ending pissed me off though, although the much needed follow up movie made the ending a little better.

really enjoyed this anime, started off slow, but once you got past 20 episodes it was hard to take your eyes off. the ending pissed me off though, although the much needed follow up movie made the ending a little better.

Rated the greatest anime show ever by Animaga( biggest anime magazine in the world).

In the 20th volume of the manga, creator Arakawa announced that a second Fullmetal Alchemist was being produced. Bones produces the new series with Yasuhiro Irie as director and Hiroshi Ōnogi as writer. The series premiered on April 5, 2009 on MBS-TBS' Sunday 5:00 pm JST anime timeblock, replacing Mobile Suit Gundam 00, and that voice actors Romi Park and Rie Kugimiya reprised their roles as main characters Edward and Alphonse Elric respectively. On March 20, 2009, it was announced that the English title of the series was Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and that it would receive its English language premiere on Animax Asia, with Japanese audio and English subtitles, from April 10, 2009 at 8:30 p.m, five days after its Japanese premiere. On April 3, 2009, Funimation announced they would stream English subtitled episodes 4 days after they air in Japan. Madman Entertainment will also stream it "within days" of the episodes airing in Japan.
Trailer in Japanese -

[youtube]<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gy2ew9QBCLs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gy2ew9QBCLs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I just completed watching the fifth episode of the second series of Fullmetal Alchemist.

The first series has nothing on the Brotherhood. Some of the plots are heartbreaking stuff but like most FMA episodes, they find a way to add a bit of humour to balance the flow.

I strongly urge fellow fans of this awesome anime to watch it, asap. I don't think English dubbed episodes have been aired yet, so therefore, you will have to watch English subbed episodes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back