Golf Full Swing - A Netflix Production

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 16, 2010
Coastal cruiser
AFL Club
Carlton
Anyone been watching Full Swing on Netflix?
Poor man’s Drive to Survive, but still some interesting stuff. Will probably improve next year. We don’t need to be told the mechanisms of making the cut 3 times an episode.
Ian Poulters walk in robe is next level, the groupies really are attracted to the pro’s, Joel Dahmen “well someone has to be ranked 70 in the world, May as we’ll be me”…..what a guy!

Stinking hot in Hobart tomorrow. Will watch.

Grow up. It's not 😂

Have done two episodes. Poor Brookes down in the dumps and his wife just walking around "yeah I don't know what to do when he is down I just see the positives in everything" lol.

Maybe you should go and see someone to perhaps not be a selfish entitled .....

Watched a couple of episodes, it feels like they're pushing a narrative that all the guys going to LIV are playing like crap. The episodes I've watched so far they've completely skipped over the TPC Sawgrass where Cameron Smith played amazing, it was one of the most exciting finish to a tournament all year, and they just skipped it?!? Then they did the 2022 Masters, Smith was in the Top 2 the entire weekend and yet he was onscreen about as much as Luc Longley in The Last Dance.
What's that about? Did Cam Smith not want to be in Full Swing? Or does the #2 golfer in the world playing awesome and going to LIV not fit the narrative?

Just watched.
A good series.

Love the narratives. Learned a lot about the history and players. Pretty cool.

But man hope Dustin Johnson never gets on the show again. Absolutely douche. Sorry but just is. He seems like he owns the PGA, when he has only two majors, which Thomas already has. Goddamn.

Brooks wasn’t too bad, his partner is nuts.

Cam Smith never has been media savvy nor approachable. Just plays golf. But the LIV didn’t help. Still don’t understand that move at his age, at his peak. Silliness

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back