Full Tilt Withdrawals

Remove this Banner Ad

John Cena

Rookie
May 26, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
HAs anyone withdrawn Money via local bank transfer from Full Tilt since the S%it hit the fan with the websites??
I tried withdrawing last week and it was all processed and approved.
Processes usually take 3-4 days, it's now been over a week.
Should i be concerned or is it just because of the easter break??

HAs anyone withdrawn Money via local bank transfer from Full Tilt since the S%it hit the fan with the websites??

You'll be fine, processes are just taking a bit longer than usual atm.

it took about a week to work for me, probably now a bit longer because of easter.

Thanks for the feedback people, I'll just sit tight and hope it comes through.... from what i gather talking to other people should come through this week... like you mentioned just taking a bit longer.

In regards to the Neteller, i have never tried it... I have alwasy used direct bank transfer which has been perfect. What is the benifit of having netteller?

Just wanna confirm with u guys that a local bank transfer is possible from full tilt say to westpac or nab bank account? Do u have to deposit into full tilt via your bank account prior to making the withdrawal back into the same
account?

In regards to the Neteller, i have never tried it... I have alwasy used direct bank transfer which has been perfect. What is the benifit of having netteller?

The main benefit is being able to transfer money in and out of poker sites with mostly no fees. E.g I can withdraw from Pokerstars and Deposit to Full Tilt. Deposits are instant, and withdrawals generally take a couple of days. You can also get a linked Mastercard (debit) and use it to either purchase stuff or take cash out of an ATM. The cash withdrawal fees are a bit steep, but purchases are very reasonable with the standard Mastercard exchange rates.

Just wanna confirm with u guys that a local bank transfer is possible from full tilt say to westpac or nab bank account? Do u have to deposit into full tilt via your bank account prior to making the withdrawal back into the same
account?

Yep, I withdraw from Full Tilt to Commonwealth Bank, you don't need to deposit from your bank account, I deposit with Credit Card and withdraw into my bank account.

The main benefit is being able to transfer money in and out of poker sites with mostly no fees. E.g I can withdraw from Pokerstars and Deposit to Full Tilt. Deposits are instant, and withdrawals generally take a couple of days. You can also get a linked Mastercard (debit) and use it to either purchase stuff or take cash out of an ATM. The cash withdrawal fees are a bit steep, but purchases are very reasonable with the standard Mastercard exchange rates.

Thanks for the info, might be something i will look at for future.

Thanks John Cena. Did your withdrawal from last week go through yet or are you still waiting for funds to go through?

Thanks John Cena. Did your withdrawal from last week go through yet or are you still waiting for funds to go through?

Still waiting for the funds to come through. I did send an e-mail to Full Tilt asking what the situation was, and they said processes for people outside USA are working as normal, although cash outs are delayed at the moment and can take up to 15 working days. I'm just coming up to 8 working days.

I pressume the delay is due to a higher number of people wanting to cash out, and also easter would have caused some delays.

I will let you know when it comes through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still took 3 weeks to come through for me!

Sure, it sounds like all withdrawals were delayed. Just in general, I find Neteller to be indispensable, mainly because I play on a lot of different sites, and I don't want to be giving them all my CC details and paying fees every time I shift $$ from one to another.

Just got this from moneybookers.

Dear ,

As a Moneybookers customer, you already know you are the most important part of our business. We always make sure you receive the safest service.

For this reason we have stopped accepting deposits made to Full Tilt Poker.

There are extraordinary circumstances behind this situation which are beyond our control. We will not comment on these, just take appropriate action that protects our customers.

We have requested that the Moneybookers logo be removed from Full Tilt Poker, but cannot do any more to make sure it is not displayed. Moneybookers is no longer available from Full Tilt Poker, and you will receive an error message if you attempt to use our service there.

We want you to continue to enjoy your gaming with Moneybookers, and recommend you have a look at our gaming promotion page.

As we have stated, this is an extraordinary situation, and we will try to have all connected issues resolved as soon as possible.

Should you have any questions, please contact our customer support.

Best wishes,

Your Moneybookers Team

I'm officially writing off my limbo funds.

Party Poker pounces:

I just received this email from Party:

"You've never had more reasons to play at PartyPoker.com, part of the world's largest publicly traded online gaming company."

along with a bunch of promos, and this *very* interesting line:

"Keep your VIP status

Have you been a VIP at another site? Just email proof to vip@palladiumlounge.com and earn 1,000 points within 15 days and we'll upgrade your account to VIP status! You'll enjoy a host of special benefits, including up to 50% rakeback."

Rakeback at Party!?! Any idea what level of "VIP" you need to have been in order to qualify for rakeback at Party?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back