Fully developed women vs Starvation mode.

Who is your suitable child bearer?

• Nigella Lawson

• Kate Moss

• Frank N Furter

• Hannah Mouncey

• Jessica Beil

• Jack Watts

• Stiffler’s mom

• Kate Upton ( . )( . )

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the subway, lunch time in Stockholm, priceless works of art walking around everywhere in heels and tight leather. But many pubeless moisties also who are trying to emulate their more mature peers with too much makeup and foul mouths full of snooze.

I ask you bay, what is your preference, a full bodied woman

30A07F17-ACF1-460E-BD42-4CFC6035FC5A.jpeg

Or Johnny Depp’s slops

9B50D9BE-2146-49E6-953E-DA23D055F418.jpeg

What about 6ft+ panzer women that could have a car crashed into them and get up like nothing happened?

ef04a075fb12738712273fc40f21bc23

• Banned
What about 6ft+ panzer women that could have a car crashed into them and get up like nothing happened?

ef04a075fb12738712273fc40f21bc23
Hey man, only having one leg doesn’t give you the rights to sue a former member of the ‘Beatles’.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol she's a women mate not a gummy shark
Good god. Slow learner ..? Treat a woman like a princess and the flow on is immeasurable.

However, funnily enough I can picture you as a poverty stricken coastal dweller who combs the beaches and *s whatever he cannot scavenge for food ..

Good god. Slow learner ..? Treat a woman like a princess and the flow on is immeasurable.

However, funnily enough I can picture you as a poverty stricken coastal dweller who combs the beaches and ****s whatever he cannot scavenge for food ..

Nope. You wait for the tide to go out and grab your food out of the rockpools. There are always Chinese women willing for fish or a big strong hunter type to help them catch it. I have opportunities those in Adelaide could only dream of. I'm of the Bellarine hunter variety and not descended from the suburban meth families. I drive a GQ Nissan Patrol with 4 inch body lift and 40' tyres travelling through the Otways hoping one day to find my backpacker bride.

Nope. You wait for the tide to go out and grab your food out of the rockpools. There are always Chinese women willing for fish or a big strong hunter type to help them catch it. I have opportunities those in Adelaide could only dream of. I'm of the Bellarine hunter variety and not descended from the suburban meth families. I drive a GQ Nissan Patrol with 4 inch body lift and 40' tyres travelling through the Otways hoping one day to find my backpacker bride.
And take her on a trip to Halls Gap and bury her? Friend you're projecting your inner Ivan Milat

And take her on a trip to Halls Gap and bury her? Friend you're projecting your inner Ivan Milat
Ted Bundy man myself. What a Casanova he was.

On the subway, lunch time in Stockholm, priceless works of art walking around everywhere in heels and tight leather. But many pubeless moisties also who are trying to emulate their more mature peers with too much makeup and foul mouths full of snooze.

I ask you bay, what is your preference, a full bodied woman

View attachment 571982

Or Johnny Depp’s slops

View attachment 571980
In her prime Nigella was beyond delightful.

Time has caught up however and shes also 3FC615ED00000578-4460208-image-a-132_1493556850985.jpg trimmed down to an almost Kate Moss size.

This is how I like my women

da4f389d4c294ce415b15a9acd4e73a92b1c2723

Seriously though I heard her on the Talking Footy podcast the week after Richmond lost the prelim and she was quiet as a mouse after being smug AF all year about her precious Tigers, the mix of bitterness & disappointment in the back of her throat had a fat grin plastered across my face. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back