Fully developed women vs Starvation mode.

Who is your suitable child bearer?

• Nigella Lawson

• Kate Moss

• Frank N Furter

• Hannah Mouncey

• Jessica Beil

• Jack Watts

• Stiffler’s mom

• Kate Upton ( . )( . )

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Pixie. She has a good body but I like her most for her personality and intellect.

act.jpg
And here I was thinking it was the pharmaceuticals you coveted

Some paper bag jobs in here, gentlemen. Although I'm not all that surprised a great many of you can't get past Ten Eyewitness News when servicing yourselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not sure...u r the only one with experience in cliffs and animal husbandry...u tell me.
Here's a couple of quick questions you could run past him, based on the Kiwi gags that used to do the rounds:
  • Sheep - non gender specific. Ram, Ewe, Wether, Lamb (now if you cannot find pedo, homo, trans jokes in amongst that lot with volatile inclusion of beastiality ..)?
  • Do you wear gum boots, and do you drop the rear legs of the victim into the front of the gumboots so the victims can't escape?
Good luck

Nope. You wait for the tide to go out and grab your food out of the rockpools. There are always Chinese women willing for fish or a big strong hunter type to help them catch it. I have opportunities those in Adelaide could only dream of. I'm of the Bellarine hunter variety and not descended from the suburban meth families. I drive a GQ Nissan Patrol with 4 inch body lift and 40' tyres travelling through the Otways hoping one day to find my backpacker bride.
I wouldnt eat anything from the horrible sesspit if a place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back