Media fumblers All SFA Quarter of a Century Team

Who will you be rooting for?

• The winner

• re-sim swamprats

• This guy. EXPLAIN

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Did I say who was next?
I think I did, but I can't remember. All those offers coming in from every where. Every one wants some fumbler in their life atm.

Any way I think it was season 9.
After a three season layoff for the All SFA side it was more than a
team that was picked, it was the team that the SFA had to have to bring some respectability back to the League. It was the team that almost everyone fought very hard to get into after a big layoff.

The greatest rookie player of the SFA is Season 9's fumbler All SFA of all time recipient.

sausageroll you are the Half Back Flank for season 9, but you'll always be my Nuffers medallist.

Join the Hawks so you can gain HoF mate.

Did I say who was next?
I think I did, but I can't remember. All those offers coming in from every where. Every one wants some fumbler in their life atm.

team that was picked, it was the team that the SFA had to have to bring some respectability back to the League. It was the team that almost everyone fought very hard to get into after a big layoff.

The greatest rookie player of the SFA is Season 9's fumbler All SFA of all time recipient.

sausageroll you are the Half Back Flank for season 9, but you'll always be my Nuffers medallist.

Cheers mate. If you come to the Demons I'll vote for you in the Eth medal :thumbsu:

Did I say who was next?

SR joined in Season 9! wow, he is ancient. (in the SFA world)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No. I only wanted to jam :'(
Mine is just a sunburst Strat. No Mamis
I don't think it'd make any difference even if you did have a Mami Strat. You're not even allowed to take photos at their concerts. I don't think there'd be a chance in hell of their management allowing anyone to jam with them unless there was a lot of money or massive publicity in it for them.

I don't think it'd make any difference even if you did have a Mami Strat. You're not even allowed to take photos at their concerts. I don't think there'd be a chance in hell of their management allowing anyone to jam with them unless there was a lot of money or massive publicity in it for them.

But....this is SFA...anything can happen if you photo shop it :oops:

But....this is SFA...anything can happen if you photo shop it :oops:
If you can photo shop your avatar jamming with Mami in this pic I'll be very impressed :)

scandal___10_by_shiroang-d620oql.jpg

Back