Roys FC (sweet FA) Fundraiser for Mobbs and Arly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
Hello all,

Forgive the intrusion, but lifelong Fitzroy Fan and creator of the Sweet FA and the Roys FFC side that plays in this competition, Mobbs - plays his 500th game this week.

To honour the man and his late wife, Arly (who sadly passed away earlier in the year) - we are fundraising for Interstitial Cystitis, with the blessing of the Mods and Admins.

I suspect most of you will know Mobbs from either these boards or the Sweet FA - so if you have the ability to contribute to the research and support networks for IC - please give what you can in support of Mobbs and Arly.

The link to donations is attached below - although please note that donations are in USD - not AUD.

Mobbs and Arly - 2021 Step Up for IC/BPS Your Way (runsignup.com)

If you are and old Roys FFC player - the link to Mobbs' 500th thread is shown below.

Many thanks from all of us !!

Cheers,
TDC

I dunno why TDC persists in listing my name in the title this way, it looks as though I'm the recipient! Just to clarify, the fundraiser is for research into the illness that my wife suffered. as I recently reached a milestone at the fantasy footy league, the sexy lads at the Sweet FA decided to celebrate it in various ways, including a charity fantasy footy game including a fundraiser for research etc into this syndrome. So it's two distinct things but driven by the one trigger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back