Other Fundraiser from a crazy NFL fan... Beard shave

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey fellow NFL board peeps!

A very good friend of mine (former onfield foe who played for the Croydon Rangers in the VGFL), who's a crazy Chicago Bears fan, is fundraising for the Volunteer Fire Brigades Victoria Welfare Fund.

He's such a big Bears fan that he dyes his long beard Orange! He loves his beard, and so does everyone else... we can't walk down the street or go to a gig or game together without being stopped so people can comment on it.

Well, in order to "do his bit" to assist with our current bushfire crisis Craig, affectionately known as "The Beast" is shaving it all off to raise much needed funds... Here's his post from the GoFundMe page:

Craig Maynard is organizing this fundraiser on behalf of The Trustee for Volunteer Fire Brigades Victoria Welfare Fund. Donations are 100% tax deductible.

Maynard.jpeg

Do you want to join me in making a difference? I'm raising money in aid of The Trustee for Volunteer Fire Brigades Victoria Welfare Fund and every donation will help. Thank you in advance for your contribution to this cause that means so much to me. More information about The Trustee for Volunteer Fire Brigades Victoria Welfare Fund: In 2015/16, the Welfare Fund distributed $133,348 to 37 volunteers experiencing financial hardship. It offered small grants to CFA volunteers, long serving former volunteers and their families who are experiencing significant financial hardship. Typical cases involve prolonged illness, bereavement, loss of earnings, or the accommodation and travel costs associated with supporting a relative in hospital.

I understand that times are tough for everyone, and that many are suffering from fundraising fatigue, but if you're in a position to help out with a $5 or $10 donation (or more if you have it to give) I know that Craig would be very appreciative.

The link to the GoFundMe page is: GoFundMe Link

Thank you for reading :D

Much love, Peter B

Remove this Banner Ad

Back