Funny childhood/school stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Gameova_

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Title says funny but it can be anything you remember well whether it's good, sad, funny or just wrong.

I get so depressed about my life now I sometimes remember the times I had as a child as though they weren't perfect they are million times better than the expeiences I'm having now.

Ok I'll start off.

I was grade prep and it was my first day of school and guess what I decided to do with my grade 6 sister present? I sat in a rubbish bin and walked into the girls toilet both on my first day.

I used to piss off my sister's friend so much when I was in grade prep and she was in grade 6, she threatened to call the cops on me.

School was re-surfacing the carpark in the kindergarten (I went to a K-10 school) and so there was a port-a-loo set up for the tradies. One time me and my mates went in after hours and released the plug on the compartment where all the waste is, and basically covered the carpark in a layer of piss and s**t.

We bolted out of there, but we were still dry-heaving at the smell at the other end of the school.

Mate of mine got kicked out of class in year 7, of course he drops his daks and moons the class next door while he's out there. Caught and suspended.

One week later another mate mooned some year 10s who were hanging s**t on his sister, caught and suspended.

So that was two moons within a week from the one class, not a great culture in our class.

My brother, who would have been 6 at the time and I, who would have been 8 were jumping, along with a couple of other boys, up and down on a septic tank at my mum's work a catholic geriatric nursing home. All of a sudden the lid started to give way. All of us jumped off, except my brother who fell into the septic tank. He couldn't swim so kept going under. A priest in all his robes came along and had to climb into the septic tank to rescue my brother. He was rushed to hospital and had to have his stomach pumped. My parents said he smelt bad for a week. Dad always quipped, "He didn't know how to swim but he certainly went through the motions".

on a school camp in year 6 i think, one of the kids left his jocks lying about with a giant skidmark inside them, it was a tough few days for him as he wasn't allowed to forget about it and from that day forth he was know as skiddy for the rest of his primary school days

on a school camp in year 6 i think, one of the kids left his jocks lying about with a giant skidmark inside them, it was a tough few days for him as he wasn't allowed to forget about it and from that day forth he was know as skiddy for the rest of his primary school days
Reminds me of my school camp. Went to Questacon for year 7 camp and had food poisoning. Went down that slide thing they have and just straight shat my pants, s**t everywhere. Don’t think anyone even noticed for the day somehow, I just made my way to the toilet, threw away my underwear, cleaned up and freeballed. s**t stains on my shorts but I just pulled them up so high my t-shirt covered it. Got away with it scot free somehow.

I remember going swimming for school one time. Someone left their jocks on the change room floor. The whole class was seated on the lawn waiting to leave. The teacher held up the jocks to ask whose they were. The whole class and the teacher saw the skid marks at the same time and there was a collective "Ewww..". Incredibly the kid they belonged to owned up to them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back