Funny sayings!

Remove this Banner Ad

In relation to being asked whether you've had a haircut:
"Yes, I've had many hairs cut."

If you accidentally knock something over or break something not too valuable:
"And now for my next trick."

If a friend or spouse asks you to put the dog/cat out:
"Why, is it on fire?"

If you're a male about to temporarily leave a group of friends in order to have a tinkle:
"I'll be back in two shakes."

A response to use to someone greeting you when you come back to work after an absence. Should they say, "Hey, you're back!", you respond, "Yes. I made parole."

When standing next to a step ladder, "This is my step ladder. My real ladder left home when I was a small boy."

There are three kinds of people in this world those who can count and those who cant.... a little lame!

Santa, this year... can I ask for a fat bank account and a slim body? Please dont get them mixed up like you did last year!

More chins than a chinese phonebook :)

Also I have a rough as guts uncle (he lives in the 'outback', never seen him wearing a shirt and also he has a glass eye.) Just to set the picture of this guy, his favorite saying is, 'Dry as a dead dingos donger'. Maybe my favorite saying of all time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For ugly people you meet:
“makes sin look cute”

For soft people:
“Soft as a lemonade sandwich”

For a close call:
“By the skin of hen’s teeth”

For sombody who thinks they are preety awesome:
"Thinks his shits dont stink but his farts give him away"

One I've often used when a mate pulls off a fluky shot in a game of pool or snooker:
"You practice that shot a lot do you mate?"

> Uglier than a hat full of arseholes!!

An extension of this "Uglier than a barrel full of smashed arseholes"

And a favourite Red Dwarf one, "Less popular than a horny dog at a miss lovely legs competition"

I wouldn't piss in your ear if your brain was on fire.

Jesus, wept.

My giddy aunt.

He's a bit touched.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back