Funny s**t your kids have said

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 15, 2007
PCO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Come on. With all the "am I fat?" and "do I matter?" and "what aftershave best represents who I am as a maaaaan" and "what forearm tattoo describes me?" and "if I masturbate too much, will I harm my chances of becoming a successful hand model?" threads around, I thought we needed something that wasn't self involved.

I'll start... and hopefully this sets the trend: my 7yo son a few months ago, after lights out, appeared in the hallway and wandered straight into the kitchen. He grabbed a tissue, wandered back down the hall and to our inquisitive looks said, "I need this for what I'm doing in my bed."

PS - he was colouring in his AFL colouring in book.

i_stabbed_her_and_watched_her_bleed_to_death.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a cracker last night. My Wife was reading my 3y old a book and there's a picture of a dark baby being given a bath:
"What's that?"
"That's a baby having a bath"
"but what's that?"
"That's the baby"
"but what's that?"
Catching on now…
"That's a baby, some people have light skin and some people have brown skin"
Pause…
"Is he washing the brown off?"

My wife and I were talking half-seriously about having another kid.

We said to our little boy: "Do you want a baby brother, or a baby sister?"

He replied: "I want a babycino!"

Did he finish with the word "darling" then wave his hand with a flourish?

carson-kressley-dwts.jpg

These were not my biological kids but were my kids in the sense that I had duty of care for them. And with that semi-flimsy premise, I will post this story:

When I worked in a primary school in 1996, I was working on the library computer one day, when the door opened and a group of students came bursting in and headed towards the computers across the other side of the room. The class teacher came in a few seconds later and called out to one boy, "Daniel, I've told you not to run in the library!"
The boy replied instantly, "I wasn't running, I was power walking."

These were not my biological kids but were my kids in the sense that I had duty of care for them. And with that semi-flimsy premise, I will post this story:

When I worked in a primary school in 1996, I was working on the library computer one day, when the door opened and a group of students came bursting in and headed towards the computers across the other side of the room. The class teacher came in a few seconds later and called out to one boy, "Daniel, I've told you not to run in the library!"

:/

Wow, I am in stitches :eek:.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back