Funny s**t your kids have said

Remove this Banner Ad

Not something my kids have said (I really couldn't tell you for certain if I have kids somewhere or not) but when I was a kid, about four, I told some kid's mother round the school to go f*** herself and it was pretty funny.

Not something my kids have said (I really couldn't tell you for certain if I have kids somewhere or not) but when I was a kid, about four, I told some kid's mother round the school to go f*** herself and it was pretty funny.

Yeah Frankston is a pretty s**t place

I have been reflecting on this one for a few days... had to qualify this with Mrs Lance.

The other night I was putting Lance Jr to bed. I was lying down next to him and he was almost asleep.

He then opened his eyes and looked at me with a cheeky smils and said: "I will **** you up"

I had an incident a couple of days ago which reminded me of this.

Put him to bed, he went to sleep fine. I go in later to chose the window a bit, check he's not too hot/cold etc....

He suddenly opens his eyes, and says in a quiet evil voice "Get....Out!!".

After checking that his head wasn't spinning and there was no green vomit on the walls, I strategically retreated.

Here's one from Friday at the pop-up water park thing in Perth:

"I'm going to go and do a flip on the trampolines and see if they throw me off." (Child in question works at another Perth venue with trampolines and a similar list of rules including no doing flips)

One weekend in hospital later, he's out of action for 2-4 months with a broken arm.

These were not my biological kids but were my kids in the sense that I had duty of care for them. And with that semi-flimsy premise, I will post this story:

When I worked in a primary school in 1996, I was working on the library computer one day, when the door opened and a group of students came bursting in and headed towards the computers across the other side of the room. The class teacher came in a few seconds later and called out to one boy, "Daniel, I've told you not to run in the library!"
The boy replied instantly, "I wasn't running, I was power walking."
Haha that's a classic

Hopefully he embraced the inner spirit of his old man and threw his mouth guard on the ground as he did it...
He had a grin as if I to say I know I shouldnt be saying it.

Then his mum heard him and said who said that to which he ran around saying daddy daddy daddy. I didn't by the way think he picked it up from his Aunty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does he really swear that much?? :)

not really but he does pop one out every now and then.

i was in the car with him the other day (just he and I). I could tell he was a bit restless so I said..."LanceJr, yell poo as loud as you can"
which brought him much joy.

then I asked him of he knew any other naughty words he wanted to shout out then he asked: "Dad can we say f @ck?"

New contender in BabyLance.

I was lying on the floor and he pushed a cushion in to my face smothering it. as he was doing this he said softly.... "nigh nigh"

he is 15 months old.

New contender in BabyLance.

I was lying on the floor and he pushed a cushion in to my face smothering it. as he was doing this he said softly.... "nigh nigh"

he is 15 months old.

Older brother's teaching him well.

#LR3.

I got 4 yr old to pull my finger while I asked 2 yr old to check what was in my back pocket. Classic. 4 yr old made me apologise for being mean. 2 yr loved it. He will probably start asking for it in public.
I wish I never taught my kids to fart in their hands and then put said hand in someone's face

Remove this Banner Ad

Back