Funny s**t your kids have said

Remove this Banner Ad

And the 8 year old daughter was whining on a drive home yesterday conversation when like this:

Mum: "You can have the chocolate frog if you promise to not whinge once more on the drive home"
Daughter: Eats chocolate, five minutes later, whinges.
Mum: "Oh is someone whinging guess you'll have to vomit that frog up then"
Daughter: " Yeah Mum I'll vomit it into your face!"

Couldn't stop laughing for a while after that!

The little fella was getting the grumpies at me for some reason.

Him: I'm angry at you dad!
Me: Okay, well I'm angry with you too!
Him: And I don't like you anymore!
Me: Okay, well I don't like you anymore too!
Him: Well I'm going to tell YOUR daddy on you! And you can't tell MY daddy on me....because you're you and you can't tell yourself!!

The little fella was getting the grumpies at me for some reason.

Him: I'm angry at you dad!
Me: Okay, well I'm angry with you too!
Him: And I don't like you anymore!
Me: Okay, well I don't like you anymore too!
Him: Well I'm going to tell YOUR daddy on you! And you can't tell MY daddy on me....because you're you and you can't tell yourself!!

Cheeky and smart little s**t.

My wife looks eerily similar to Emily Blunt. Not the made-up, glamorous, red carpet Emily Blunt, but the no make-up, gym clothes, carrying the kids and groceries Emily Blunt.

An ad for the movie Sicario came on Foxtel whilst she is preggo, and the 5yo piped up with "is that you on tv before you porked up Mum?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My cousin has a six year old boy. I was over at his house on the weekend and we were half watching the football/half watching the young lad read his book with his Mum.

He was reading this book:

upload_2016-8-31_13-55-40.png

Now, it's pronounced ka-noot, but if you're not a particularly capable reader, you might mispronounce it to something, well, a little different.

He's making his way through the first page and all is going well. He gets to the bottom of the page and goes "To Thomas, the cub just looked like a "C*nt", so C*nt it was". The young guy has no idea what that word means, let alone how inappropriate it is.

As much as we tried to compose ourselves, all three of us were in hysterics. The young lad had no idea what was going on, and my cousin's wife while still trying to contain her laughter explained that his name was pronounced ka-noot. It was bloody hilarious. :D

A few from my middle boy 4yo

• Ask him to answer the front door, expecting my parents. After answering the door and finding a salesman he yells out "Dad there is a brown guy at the door".:oops:
  • Trying to exchange damaged goods at bunnings and the sales lady was busting my balls. Little bloke chimes in "You are mean and really ugly." :straining:
  • Shopping at the Market he asks a woman "why do you have a red dot on your head?"o_O
  • At the library he says to older lady "you look like a lady but have a moustache like a man.":(

A few from my middle boy 4yo

• Ask him to answer the front door, expecting my parents. After answering the door and finding a salesman he yells out "Dad there is a brown guy at the door".:oops:
  • Trying to exchange damaged goods at bunnings and the sales lady was busting my balls. Little bloke chimes in "You are mean and really ugly." :straining:
  • Shopping at the Market he asks a woman "why do you have a red dot on your head?"o_O
  • At the library he says to older lady "you look like a lady but have a moustache like a man.":(
lmao, I just read this out loud to my missus. I love kids like that, my middle child was like that too.
We were on holiday in Alice Springs. On the drive we ventured into a roadhouse that was in the middle of nowhere. There was a heavy concentration of indigenous people in this roadhouse. Some of these people were extremely darker, as with a lot of Aborigines in the middle of Australia.
My wife was in the shop when my then 4 year old son suddenly ran screaming to her yelling out "MUMMY, SHADOWS, SHADOWS".
The looks we got, could not get out of there quick enough.

Some of my boy's wisdom included:
"Dad can we play in the beaches' sandpit?"
"In A MINUTE when I grow up i'll be a policeman and put you in jail for growling at me"
"Pa's had plastic surgery on his teeth" (dentures)
"My body is watering Dad!" (sweating)
"Dad why do you golf backwards?" (i'm a leftie)

My son is a teenager now but when we was about 2 we were at the park on a lovely sunny day. A small boy went down the slide followed by my son. Unfortunately the boy wet his pants on the slide. As my son finished his slide he stood up, put his hands on his hips and yelled at the boy walking off ' naughty wittle boy' ! Hahhhhhaaaa. Hilarious.

At around age 7 I was obsessed with World War 2 so I'd be in the back yard killing 'Japs' and 'Germans' all day. My 3 year old sister obviously cottoned on to this as one day at the supermarket she saw two asian looking people and cried out anxiously:

"JAPS DADDY, JAPS!"

At around age 7 I was obsessed with World War 2 so I'd be in the back yard killing 'Japs' and 'Germans' all day. My 3 year old sister obviously cottoned on to this as one day at the supermarket she saw two asian looking people and cried out anxiously:

"JAPS DADDY, JAPS!"

It's possible that you were in WW2 in a previous life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back