Furies Best and Fairest - where the * is it????

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok. I’m here... what do you need me to do?

Sorry. I saw “Best and Fairest”, and thought this thread was about me.
Because I recently became a Best and Fairest winner...

My bad. Carry on.

Post a GIF TheKohch16..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is this and did Jackie win yet?

Win? I honestly dont know, as i am yet to review the games.

that being said, i will be giving points for people who punched on and won us games - no surprise. the surprise is people who pissed me off and negatively contributed to the awesomeness of the furies will be getting negative points for those games.

spoiler alert, half hat and dumbarse will be likely to get votes in the sub artic temperature levels

that being said, i will be giving points for people who punched on and won us games - no surprise. the surprise is people who pissed me off and negatively contributed to the awesomeness of the furies will be getting negative points for those games.

spoiler alert, half hat and dumbarse will be likely to get votes in the sub artic temperature levels

I have no idea what you just said, but I'm sure it all made sense to TJASTA and Tigerturbulance

I hear ya
#teamEAD all the way

Remove this Banner Ad

Back