Media Furies poach melty Royal

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Two seasons ago, retired league veteran Wise Guy Sam decided that he thought the mid season trade period was as dull as dishwater. In order to spice it up, he devised a russian roulette trade period in which a number of players would be randomly traded to another club, not of their choice.
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/russian-roulette-mid-season-trade-week-edition.1159957/

One of the trades went as follows:

Tgrs to Royals, OES to Furies

Of course, this trade never took place. The roulette turned out (as expected) a big fat hoax.

Two season later, with tgrs now well and truly retired, part of this trade has now come true. OES aka Melter aka One Eyed Sainter 66, a former Bears premiership player, requested to join our club. He also threatened to melt all over the site again if we rejected.. (Ok, maybe that part isn't true).

We, at the Furies believe OES melty and erratic nature will fit in well with the culture of the club. We also feel that his premiership experience will help us rebound from two Elim final and win our sixth flag in Season 26, therefore making us the greatest and most successful club in the Sweet FA.

#firsttosix

More room at the Royals for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tenor.gif

I'm not retired NaturalDisaster i just avoid you.

Looking back through the Roulette thread and my PM's hints that the Furies didn't feel the roulette was a troll at the time.

Melter wasn't the only bloke worthy of that name at the Furies on roulette night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back