Media Furies Schedule 10:20am press conference

Remove this Banner Ad

I only spoke in hypotheticals. I knew Sterge didn't have the guts to sack a player in GF week. He's just lucky I had a quiet day at work yesterday to help the thread along a bit.

Banter always is better when it goes both ways no?

Yes that's it you scared us out of it :rolleyes:

Is there a TLdr
- sterge and co think they are hilarious
- everyone else thinks they are lame
- nothing really happened

Hi Sterge

Top thread, had me enthralled from the moment you posted this, always in here refreshing till this mighty fine announcement. I was NOT let down at all.

captain blood 17 I am so sorry to hear the news, not the first time you had a "snip" so I am sure you are used to it by now.

Ripping thread and idea leading up to Grand Final.

A+ 10/10 have read many times.

- Furies will still win the flag and become #firsttosix
EFA :)

Yes that's it you scared us out of it :rolleyes:

Are your eyes painted on? There was nothing to ever scare you out of. The tgrs sacking thing only got legs because I played along for you. You're welcome btw.

I'm starting to feel bad now. Don't get your hopes up too much matey. It's like that hot girl you saw when you were 17 and had a massive crush on. For weeks you pictured how the day would play out when you finally made your move.

You finally build up the courage to ask her out so you go into her work and order the usual chicken teriyaki footling sub with old English cheese and extra mayo. While staring at her assembling your 12 inches of deliciousness you start to sweat heavily. Breathing loudly through your nose and your cheeks turn a shade red. She asks if you want any cookies or drinks and you reply with "no thanks but I would like your phone number" as she slowly looks up at you she starts to crack a smirk which in turn then develops into fully fledged fit of laughter. She even calls Susan over from the drinks fridge to tell her the joke. Once the dust settles and the tears of laughter are wiped away she responds to you with "would you like a bag" pretending as if nothing happened you pay for your sub of disappointment and go sit in your Hyundai excel and eat your sub. As you are too embarrassed to be seen in that subway ever again.

I only spoke in hypotheticals. I knew Sterge didn't have the guts to sack a player in GF week. He's just lucky I had a quiet day at work yesterday to help the thread along a bit.

Banter always is better when it goes both ways no?
Sack a player??
Whatever made you think that we would sack a player?

You're the best, Filthy. The best. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like that since the recent redundancies you are giving some of the lesser known club members a chance to try some material The Filth Wizard, I don't care what everyone else says about you I think you're alright

I'm starting to feel bad now. Don't get your hopes up too much matey. It's like that hot girl you saw when you were 17 and had a massive crush on. For weeks you pictured how the day would play out when you finally made your move.

You finally build up the courage to ask her out so you go into her work and order the usual chicken teriyaki footling sub with old English cheese and extra mayo. While staring at her assembling your 12 inches of deliciousness you start to sweat heavily. Breathing loudly through your nose and your cheeks turn a shade red. She asks if you want any cookies or drinks and you reply with "no thanks but I would like your phone number" as she slowly looks up at you she starts to crack a smirk which in turn then develops into fully fledged fit of laughter. She even calls Susan over from the drinks fridge to tell her the joke. Once the dust settles and the tears of laughter are wiped away she responds to you with "would you like a bag" pretending as if nothing happened you pay for your sub of disappointment and go sit in your Hyundai excel and eat your sub. As you are too embarrassed to be seen in that subway ever again.
Sounds to me like a bit of "True Confessions", Miggsy.

Sounds to me like a bit of "True Confessions", Miggsy.
Worst part was the closest other subway was like 10ks away and the excel used to overheat after 5 mins :(

* you Janet if you're reading this

She was laughing at you because you went with teriyaki

Sack a player??
Whatever made you think that we would sack a player?

You're the best, Filthy. The best. :thumbsu:

Nothing made me think that, which is my point.

I like that since the recent redundancies you are giving some of the lesser known club members a chance to try some material The Filth Wizard, I don't care what everyone else says about you I think you're alright

1021136.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back