Media Furies Swoop On Talented Bomber

Remove this Banner Ad

If there’s anything that will motivate us to win this, it’s to stop Golumless becoming a two time premiership player. Even more motivation then first to six. - NaturalDisaster

It's annoying to read

I refuse to change it out of the need to be authentic.

so WFL when you read the title of this thread were you initially surprised to think the Furies had signed you

It was the first I heard of it even though I'm signed to your leg.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry I’m late with a public response to being swooped on… but I had emergency surgery this morning after splitting my sides with laughter when I was asked why I didn’t go to the East Side Hawks. Once I stemmed the bleeding and rang 000, I did manage to explain between guffaws, that asterisk Gumby BnFs and failed captains do nothing for me or the common man.

Anyway I digress…

It is with a heavy heart that I dispense with this far king burka and head for greener pastures away from sandstorms, scorpions and salt. Yes it’s going to cost me some shackles forking out on a new wardrobe; but after adorning myself in Baghdad Black, Dogsguts Black, Ebony Black, Pitchblack Black, Squidink Black and Midnight Black for the last couple of years, I think I’m up for it.

It’s been a hell of a camel ride across four seasons where I have managed to collect some depleted uranium silverware in the form of 2 x Loopy_cam Best Clubman awards and 1 x Captains Award but treasured most of all, are the golden showers friendships Ive also gathered.

Trying to stay of my trusty steed as I flashed past the captain, WaynesWorld19 asked me “Where the hell are you going?” I quickly looked over my shoulder and yelled back “I don’t know. Ask the camel!”

Thanks to captains KohPhi Tony Lynn 15 TheCoach16 and WaynesWorld19 who have led from the front when in the Big Chair. Ive been blown away by the amount of work that you all put in to maintain this amazing club. A big shout out goes to @ CALL ME SNAKE WFL and Antonio BlueVein …youse are funny guys. To the great crop of posters in Riviat Santoz cadsky and Requiem …don’t eat the chocolate coated dates at the BnF night; they are not dates.

Fatima…you can go and plait your s**t; you are not a coaches a-hole and the sooner a fatwa is put on your hiney the better the Bombers game plan will be.

Ive toured the Hippodrome facilities and whilst I’m impressed at the love muscle posters hanging on the wall in the gym and the fine array of hot tubs, I did not see one Hippo. I hope I’ll fit in…I haven’t shaved the hair on my legs since leaving Iraq because I really want to know what it’s like to be a Furry.

To the Bombers…Don’t think for one minute I will cut youse any slack in the match thread or the field in Season 30 and beyond. If we should happen to meet as cellys in Banhammer, I bags the top bunk.

I won’t miss the sweet pungent camel apple aroma dancing through the shower block on the summer breeze; or cleaning the glory hole but I will miss you and the backroom banter that has sustained us…seriously.

So that’s it…see you at the Hippodrome.
motsQC0.gif

Ava

Last edited:
youse, hates windfarms, doesn't like that we should respect Aboriginal people, military boner.

It's like if you take all the signs of a boomer and roll them into one, you get Norma Lee Ava.

What a signing, Furies. What a signing.
Stick to Facebook...
aFYmQGc.jpg

Sorry I’m late with a public response to being swooped on… but I had emergency surgery this morning after splitting my sides with laughter when I was asked why I didn’t go to the East Side Hawks. Once I stemmed the bleeding and rang 000, I did manage to explain between guffaws, that asterisk Gumby BnFs and failed captains do nothing for me or the common man.

Anyway I digress…

It is with a heavy heart that I dispense with this far king burka and head for greener pastures away from sandstorms, scorpions and salt. Yes it’s going to cost me some shackles forking out on a new wardrobe; but after adorning myself in Baghdad Black, Dogsguts Black, Ebony Black, Pitchblack Black, Squidink Black and Midnight Black for the last couple of years, I think I’m up for it.

It’s been a hell of a camel ride across four seasons where I have managed to collect some depleted uranium silverware in the form of 2 x Loopy_cam Best Clubman awards and 1 x Captains Award but treasured most of all, are the golden showers friendships Ive also gathered.

Trying to stay of my trusty steed as I flashed past the captain, WaynesWorld19 asked me “Where the hell are you going?” I quickly looked over my shoulder and yelled back “I don’t know. Ask the camel!”

Thanks to captains KohPhi Tony Lynn 15 TheCoach16 and WaynesWorld19 who have led from the front when in the Big Chair. Ive been blown away by the amount of work that you all put in to maintain this amazing club. A big shout out goes to @ CALL ME SNAKE WFL and Antonio BlueVein …youse are funny guys. To the great crop of posters in Riviat Santoz cadsky and Requiem …don’t eat the chocolate coated dates at the BnF night; they are not dates.

Fatima…you can go and plait your s**t; you are not a coaches a-hole and the sooner a fatwa is put on your hiney the better the Bombers game plan will be.

Ive toured the Hippodrome facilities and whilst I’m impressed at the love muscle posters hanging on the wall in the gym and the fine array of hot tubs, I did not see one Hippo. I hope I’ll fit in…I haven’t shaved the hair on my legs since leaving Iraq because I really want to know what it’s like to be a Furry.

To the Bombers…Don’t think for one minute I will cut youse any slack in the match thread or the field in Season 30 and beyond. If we should happen to meet as cellys in Banhammer, I bags the top bunk.

I won’t miss the sweet pungent camel apple aroma dancing through the shower block on the summer breeze; or cleaning the glory hole but I will miss you and the backroom banter that has sustained us…seriously.

Ava

ZestyBlankIceblueredtopzebra-size_restricted.gif

WW Will Not Cry.gif

I still remember my first day in Baghdad ....you were in the corner curling your leg hair, you looked up & immediately there was a connection ...."hey a-hole, plug my curler back in"

From there it was a connection never to be broken ......till today ....bloody swayed by 245kgs of Love Muscle

You do know he's not natural

But back to business .....time moves on, and we've had to replace your regular Pole Dancing spot at Abdu Prison

giphy.gif

But good luck Norma ......if we meet in the street, and I'll do my best to avoid that .....please say hello

We'll miss you ! #bestinthebusiness :heartribbon:

4237e6c77b86cf049ae9f74d5a38d72f6a9171ac.gifv

youse, hates windfarms, doesn't like that we should respect Aboriginal people, military boner.

It's like if you take all the signs of a boomer and roll them into one, you get Norma Lee Ava.

What a signing, Furies. What a signing.

Why so snarky??

giphy-169.gif

Anyway I digress…

motsQC0.gif

Ava
We all chipped in and got you a little something as a thank you. images.jpg

We all chipped in and got you a little something as a thank you.View attachment 886894
Very nice of you to get Ava a present.

She is busy right now,
but I will make sure she gets it once her Furies Welcome Party at Kittens is over.....

might be a few days, Ava has stamina, can drink and knows her way around a pole :p

Ava on pole.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back