Media FURY mounts which forces apology - we WONDER why - Conspiracy Theories in the SFA

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍🏆Ophidian Old Boys🏆🐍 and Mizzou
Conspiracy Theories in the SFA - Do they have a place?

This week we start with one fresh from this week.

Ever wonder what its like to be called a Bombers supporter? Well Furies player rfctiger74 , has not just lived through that ordeal in the last week, he was also labelled a Bombers Plant, tasked with destroying the Furies from within. Find below the story that sparked this controversy.

rfctiger74 is a lifetime Bomber supporter both in the SFA and AFL. hes been undercover impersonating a Tigers/Furies supporter for longer then anyone can remember. The Bombers have planted him inside the Furies to create as much damage as he can in the shortest period of time possible. As everyone can see hes being very successful so far in trying to turn furies player against fellow player. He is relentless at this task.

The Bombers are content to sit back and watch it Putin style. Other clubs are now advised to look at their own lists, rumour has this tactic is more widespread then just rfctiger74

This Story Theory came from none other then Wonders Player U2tigers yesterday. We asked U2Tigers what may have possessed him to say such a thing.

" I honestly don't know what came over me. I know only the most vile and deadset idiots would be Bomber supporters. I know rfctiger74 is a tiny bit better then those who would lower themselves that much to cheers on or even play for the camel loving Bombers"

" You see I am a member of the 'Truthseeker cult', we try to get to the bottom of all good conspiracies. You may remember when we broke the story about D2D being Harolad's daughter, well we really thought we had that one cracked........ but we do get some wrong sometimes, just like it seems we have with this story"

"Its not our fault though, I mean everyone would have seen rfctiger74 posting around this league. He may not be a Bombers plant, but he still is bringing down the Furies club from the inside. His vocal treatment of his captains Wacky Tiger and 3121 premiers is proof of this. "

" Anyway I got one wrong and I do apologise to rfctiger74 for any distress I may have caused him. I will just add when I am not Rucking for the great Wonders side you can find me at the following website"

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/

giphy.gif

******** Apologies to any reader who may be upset by thought of someone actually being called a bombers supporter *********

All SFA Conspiracy theories welcome. Please post any theories true or otherwise.

Can we have a condensed (tl;dr) version of the OP? Coz hangover...
Yep my apologies.

This is a new thread for any SFA conspiracy theories.

rfctiger74 is destroying his club the Furies, and was mistakingly called a Bombers spy and love child.

Baghdad Bombers fans are the worst kind of person and I apologised if I upset anyone that may have been distressed for even thinking of Bomber fans.

And then finally

Post all your conspiracy theories here. Made up or not.

Yep my apologies.

rfctiger74 is destroying his club the Furies, and was mistakingly called a Bombers spy and love child.

Baghdad Bombers fans are the worst kind of person and I apologised if I upset anyone that may have been distressed for even thinking of Bomber fans.

And then finally

Oh. I see...thank you

Yep my apologies.

And then finally

You’re going to open up a can of worms talking conspiracy theories here

You’re going to open up a can of worms talking conspiracy theories here

more importantly who would be dumb enough to build a conspiracy around a drunk Relton Roberts disciple?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is exactly why we rejected U2tigers at the Furies and only the Wonders were sad enough to pick him up.
You wish the Furies rejected me. Is that the line your captains have been feeding you.

At least you posted that rubbish in the right thread, the world loves a great conspiracy theory.

You wish the Furies rejected me. Is that the line your captains have been feeding you.

At least you posted that rubbish in the right thread, the world loves a great conspiracy theory.
Haha! DelusionalTigers, you.

I still remember the conspiracy from the nineties that the world was going to run out of coffee. Then it was cavendish bananas. Last year it was chocolate

I still remember the conspiracy from the nineties that the world was going to run out of coffee. Then it was cavendish bananas. Last year it was chocolate

cant make booze out of any of them, so do not give a *

now the global shortage of agave scares the s**t out of me

Haha! DelusionalTigers, you.
Maybe you should speak to your hapless, rudderless LG.

How could a bunch of Tigers let U2t slip through the net? This all happened on the Richmond board too!! U2t was recruited to the Wonders on the Richmond board, playing WW I believe.

Furies are a joke. Actually, Furies are one of two jokes. If it wasn't for the Gumbies, Furies would be THE joke.

How could a bunch of Tigers let U2t slip through the net? This all happened on the Richmond board too!! U2t was recruited to the Wonders on the Richmond board, playing WW I believe.

Furies are a joke. Actually, Furies are one of two jokes. If it wasn't for the Gumbies, Furies would be THE joke.

"Let"???

The furies already drafted sterge, they werent repeating that mistake twice

Nice melt... nominated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back