FUTURE BALL Coca Cola afl commercial from the 90s.

Remove this Banner Ad

sfletch100

Debutant
Jan 20, 2012
San Francisco area
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
NY Knicks
Anyone remember this ad campaign from the nineties with these 3 playing a futuristic style of footy. There was an ad but can't find any video for it. Old school.
953ad76af4c05533c7d0477fdd7ddf86.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Anyone remember this ad campaign from the nineties with these 3 playing a futuristic style of footy. There was an ad but can't find any video for it. Old school.

What......The.....Fukc...

Remember winning one of the prize packs -

Each week (?) or so they had a new ad that played some of the 'highlights' of the future ball match, and would then have a quarter / half / three quarter / full time score...

When you bought coke products you'd get a score card and if that score card was the same score that ended on one of the quarters you won..

I remember we got the final score as the red team won by a point.. I reckon it was 123 to 122... I don't know why I remember that

The ball also exploded as the siren went and the other team just missed out on a goal as it exploded before it went through -

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, The day they introduced the "Siren to Kill the Ball" rule change was the day that Aussie Rules died for me.
No more After the Siren Goals... :'(

I remember those ads.

The modern day reactions are the same as the reactions at the time:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back