• Darren Crocker

• Leigh Tudor

• Brett Ratten

• Sam Mitchell

• Alistair Clarkeson

• Someone from left-field

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam cause it is pretty much guaranteed to be a more up to date knowledge and perspective than Brad, played under Clarkson, may require someone who's been in the head coaching position before to guide him a couple of years, or just throw it all to him first year.

Won't matter till mid next year at the absolute earliest.

I’m not sure about that.
I thought the crowd numbers were poor today considering it was our first home game. If the Lions fans didn’t lob it would’ve been awful.

If that continues you have to act.

I’m not sure about that.
I thought the crowd numbers were poor today considering it was our first home game. If the Lions fans didn’t lob it would’ve been awful.

If that continues you have to act.

I'd be incredibly surprised if we moved him on before the last year of his contract.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be incredibly surprised if we moved him on before the last year of his contract.
I don’t know if the club can afford two more years of his drivel.

It’s only Round 2 and you have a lot of members disenchanted with the direction he is taking.

Today was a prime example, first game of the year in Melbourne and people can’t be bothered turning up.

Brad Scott is making this a very hard football club to watch.

Can the club afford to wait his contract out to save a few bucks, while people are dropping off in droves?

I go every week because I love football, but this has been the first time in a long time I have turned up to a game with no genuine optimism or any excitement about going to the footy.

I said is just week, Brad Scott is slowly sucking the life out of this footy club. People aren’t even angry anymore, they are just over it.

The club in essence exists for its members, but between the insipid performances, baffling coaching, membership * ups and shipping more games off to Tassie, do the club really give a * about the members anyway?

I have never seen this board so apathetic to this club in my entire time I have posted here.

If you can’t turn up to a game in the club’s 150 year then you don’t deserve a club

Possibly, but if you're willing to watch the ship go down whilst ignoring the hole in the hull, then you probably don't deserve one either.

Back