List Mgmt. Future Father Son prospects

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
East Side Hawks
Thread starter #1
This is how bored, and starved of exciting football news during the off season. I read about Firrito's young boy Lenny and got excited about the prospect of him pulling on the royal blue and white's. Plus Lenny Firrito has an awesome ring to it. Apart from Boomers young fellow, who else is out there waiting to be the next superstar for the Kangas?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Limerick

Premiership Player
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Watch young boomer at Yarrambat. If he continues on current form he will make it.

Lets hope that the Father/Son category continues and that Arden St still exists in 8-10 years time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

desie

Club Legend
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Arsenal, GWS Giants
I'm pretty sure that the sons of John Blakey and John Longmire are involved with the Swans Academy. I'm not sure whether father/son trumps this.

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Titty Bong two's
I'm pretty sure that the sons of John Blakey and John Longmire are involved with the Swans Academy. I'm not sure whether father/son trumps this.
FS is the royal flush when compared to the pair of jokers that is the Swans academy :p
If they're any good they'll be ours.

ShinbonerBaz

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
"All them other teams are shit"

roos_fanatic08

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Darcy sholl looks like a goer!

Crocks son from what I've heard is going to be KP size by the time he is 18, already a big kid for his size.

Gee I hope we have a year where we get three or four fs's in the same year. You can really win a draft by having 1-2 Father sons! Imagine if u had 3-4 highly rated types that were rated higher than the position u were getting them!

roos_fanatic08

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Someone told me Boomer's boy smashes it in his junior basketball and footy team. Captain, mvp etc.

Doesn't necessarily translate to him being an AFL player but the signs are good so far if what I've been told is true.
Hopefully he ended up being a 6'6 version of boomer, that would be ideal

Top Bottom