List Mgmt. Future Father Son prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

Any chance of of draft year lol
Tried to compile a list based on what ever information I could find. If anyone could fill in the rest of the gaps, feel free to assist.

Jackson Archer (2021) ✅
Darby Scott (2021) :crossmark:
Jai Makepeace (2021/22)? :crossmark:
Thomas Longmire (2021/22)? :crossmark:

Dylan Makepeace (2022) :crossmark:
Cooper Harvey (2022) ✅

Byron Pickett Jnr (2023)
Lucas Rocca (2023)
Billy Longmire (2023)

Ryder Makepeace (2024)
Will Crocker (2024)
River Stevens (2024)
Zach Fairley (2025)
Kayde Pickett (2025)
Owen Simpson (2025)
Archer Grant (2025)
Kai Schwass (2025)
Lucas McCartney (2024)
Sam Harris (2026)
Aiden McCartney (2026)
Marcus Rocca (2027-2028)
Sasha Demetriou (2027-2028)
Suede Makepeace (2027-2028)

James Rock [2022-2027] TBC

Jack Petrie (2028)
Conor Rawlings (2029)
Hudson Harvey (2030)
Thomas Colbert (~2031)
Noah McMahon (2031)
Ryder Hansen (2031)
Lenny Firrito (2031)
Mason Sinclair (2032)
Lachlan Goldstein (2033)
Max Firrito (2034)
Xavier Cunnington (2034)
Sebastian Gibson (2034)
Jude Swallow (2035)
Cohen Thomas (2035)
Sonny Sinclair (2037)
Flynn Thompson (2037)
Carter Carey (2037)
Charlie Goldstein (2039)
Kobe Cunnington (2039)
Laker Hansen (2030+)
[Unknown name] Hansen (2030+)
[Unknown name] Colbert (2032+)

Ineligible
-------------------------------------
Tyler Welsh (2024) - Son of Scott
Tom Cochrane (2024) - Son of Stuart
Jagger Mooney (2025) - Son of Cameron
Ethan Abraham - Son of Winnie
Gary Abraham - Son of Winnie
[Unknown name] Abraham - Son of Winnie
Elijah Anderson (2030) - Son of Jed
Jasiah Anderson (2031) - Son of Jed
Archer Harvey (2025) - Son of Shane
Jett Harvey (2028) - Son of Shane
Slater Harvey (2031) - Son of Shane
Louis Thompson (2021) - Son of Nathan
Benjamin Thompson (2023) - Son of Nathan
Jude Dal Santo (2033)
Hendrix Daw (2037)
Isaiah Hall (2038)
Riley Polec (2038)

Last edited:
Wayne Carey confirms a duckling is on the way
Alice Coster, Herald Sun
an hour ago
Subscriber only

WAYNE Carey is expecting a baby boy with his new girlfriend Jessica Paulke.

The Duck confirmed the pitter-patter of duckling feet, saying the couple are “very excited” about the pending arrival.

Carey, 47, and Paulke fly to Port Douglas tomorrow for some much needed downtime after the Channel 7 AFL commentator has been hard at it, with finals footy commitments.

HAS WAYNE CAREY FOUND NEW LOVE?

MORE PAGE 13

Carey has a 12-year-old daughter, Ella, with his first wife Sally McMahon and three-year-old Charlotte Milla with former fiancee Stephanie Edwards.

Paulke also has a child from a former relationship.
Wayne Carey and his girlfriend Jessica Paulke. Picture: Facebook
Wayne Carey and Jessica Paulke. Picture: Facebook

Carey split with McMahon soon after Ella was born when it was revealed the notorious ladies’ man had an affair with model Kate Neilson.

The former footy bad boy has had a lifestyle change since working with Channel 7.

Friends say fatherhood has tamed the former lothario and he is often seen pushing the stroller at the network and is well liked by top execs at the station.

Who says you can’t turn over a new leaf? The AFL legend and Paulke first stepped out at the Australian Open this year and have been at pains to keep their relationship reasonably private ... well compared with the former North Melbourne champion’s much-publicised past.
Former North Melbourne player Wayne Carey with girlfriend Jessica Paulke at Rod Laver Arena at the 2018 Australian Open.

The leggy model formerly dated Carey’s mate Simon Potts and former Geelong player turned Richmond forward Josh Caddy.

But nothing footy stays quiet in Melbourne town in finals fever. The baby whispers have been growing louder and Carey, well versed in dodging media inquiries, had been keeping mum.

It’s understood Carey has moved out of his South Yarra bachelor pad and into a family home with Paulke in Albert Park.

Alice Coster, Herald Sun
an hour ago
Subscriber only

The Duck confirmed the pitter-patter of duckling feet, saying the couple are “very excited” about the pending arrival.

Carey, 47, and Paulke fly to Port Douglas tomorrow for some much needed downtime after the Channel 7 AFL commentator has been hard at it, with finals footy commitments.

MORE PAGE 13

Carey has a 12-year-old daughter, Ella, with his first wife Sally McMahon and three-year-old Charlotte Milla with former fiancee Stephanie Edwards.

Carey split with McMahon soon after Ella was born when it was revealed the notorious ladies’ man had an affair with model Kate Neilson.

The former footy bad boy has had a lifestyle change since working with Channel 7.

Friends say fatherhood has tamed the former lothario and he is often seen pushing the stroller at the network and is well liked by top execs at the station.

Who says you can’t turn over a new leaf? The AFL legend and Paulke first stepped out at the Australian Open this year and have been at pains to keep their relationship reasonably private ... well compared with the former North Melbourne champion’s much-publicised past.
Former North Melbourne player Wayne Carey with girlfriend Jessica Paulke at Rod Laver Arena at the 2018 Australian Open.

The leggy model formerly dated Carey’s mate Simon Potts and former Geelong player turned Richmond forward Josh Caddy.

But nothing footy stays quiet in Melbourne town in finals fever. The baby whispers have been growing louder and Carey, well versed in dodging media inquiries, had been keeping mum.

It’s understood Carey has moved out of his South Yarra bachelor pad and into a family home with Paulke in Albert Park.

giphy.gif

Alice Coster, Herald Sun
an hour ago
Subscriber only

MORE PAGE 13

I feel like we just won the premiership?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Morris on Fox Footy regarding Bailey Scott.

"Hearing that Geelong are the favorites"

Let's hope he is wrong, big wraps for Bailey.

Can't see why the club bothered to put it on the website if it isn't a North related story.

Bailey Scott not rushed

Mitchell Jones
October 3, 2018 2:59 PM

031018_ScottLarge.jpg

Potential draftee Bailey Scott is in no rush to make a decision on which club he’ll nominate ahead of next month’s draft.

Scott, whose father Robert played more than 100 games at North Melbourne and Geelong, is also a member of Gold Coast’s academy, putting him in a unique situation.

“All the clubs have been really good with the support, allowing me to finish off the year of football, combine this week and allow me to keep studying and finish my uni next week,” Scott told reporters.

“(I’ve) got exams and assignments, then I’ll get a chance to sit down with the important people and talk to them about a decision and make a call from there, but the clubs have been really good, just letting me have my time.”

The decision is life changing, but the 18-year-old hasn’t let it affect his football. He averaged 23.8 disposals for the Allies in the Under-18 championships, which has done his draft chances no harm.

“I sort of just put the decision to the back of my mind throughout the year and it allowed me to play some pretty good football and have a good year, and then keep sticking to studies,” Scott said.

“It hasn’t really hit me yet. The next couple of weeks, they’ll be a lot of things going through my head, but obviously I’ve got people around me who are really good support.

“I’ll talk with them and I’ll be able to make a decision.

“I was happy to put it off and wait for things to be over. It felt right to wait to make a decision, (so) I wasn’t second guessing my decision if I had of made one.

“And (it has) just given me the chance to experience every AFL club and see what they are like.

“It’ll just come down to whatever feels right, no specific indications for where to go — just the ones that feel right.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back