List Mgmt. Future Father Son prospects

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Milf Smashers
Gotcha. Haven't heard anything about them at all from PAFC perspective so I doubt there's a fight for services looming.

Just heard about how Blakey qualified for Sydney.. ******* lol. What a complete and utter joke.

If it makes you feel any better theres a similar situation looming for Port, Darryl Borlase (former captain, 4 time flag winner who played 246 games for Port) is randomly not eligible, and to cap it all off his son is eligible for the Crows' academy because he was born in the Middle East. ******* lol. All you can do is laugh.

The competition is one big rort.

JeanLucGoddard

Premiership Player
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Without a doubt. Once his body matures he’ll also have use of Boomer’s high end home gym setup with the old man supervising. Will be very interesting to see how he comes on with the Knights.
He will have use of the gym as long as he pays his fees.

Only Forwards

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
"Psst. Brent. It's John. How are you doing, buddy? Have you ever thought of teaming up again?"
Boomers kids will never want to play anywhere but North.

I mean Boomer wanted to play where his old man did after footy and went the NFL div 2 to do it.

It's ingrained.

In all honesty it's not Nick we should be pissed at, it's John.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JeanLucGoddard

Premiership Player
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Aboriginal people get to decide on their own identity, and you'd be advised to join the twenty first century
Er, yeah.

My point is that Koori people come from a very specific part of this island - around what's called Victoria and parts of southern New South Wales.

Choppy Pickett is a Noongar man, his people coming from south western WA.

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Milf Smashers
Er, yeah.

My point is that Koori people come from a very specific part of this island - around what's called Victoria and parts of southern New South Wales.

Choppy Pickett is a Noongar man, his people coming from south western WA.
:arrowup:

I would like to thank the traditional owners of this land for making this post possible.

Kimbo

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool
I have lived with them mate.

Really don't care what the overt PC ones think
Every Indigenous person I've met in WA identifies with, and cares deeply about which nation, mob and country they belong to. It's not a PC issue in the slightest.

Firestarter

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Even though I’m filthy at Blakey for forgetting his roots and choosing to stay with his Mum & Dad, I hope the club stay in close contact with him. Things change and if Sydney doesn’t work out for Blakey I’d like North to be there as his first point of call.
When my head isnt up my arse I realise it's more Sydney's fault.

Val Keating

Premiership Player
AFL Club
North Melbourne
When my head isnt up my arse I realise it's more Sydney's fault.
I don’t blame Sydney at all (don’t get me wrong I hate the campaigners and I’m filthy at the Blakey’s for turning their backs on North). They wouldn’t be doing the right thing by their club if they didn’t recruit him. The rules are wrong, the sons of AFL players shouldn’t be available for an academy that’s sole purpose is to bring talent to the game that would otherwise be lost to rival codes.

If North had the same opportunity I’d be filthy if we didn’t pursue it.

giantroo

Bleeding Blue and White
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Chicago Bulls
Even though I’m filthy at Blakey for forgetting his roots and choosing to stay with his Mum & Dad, I hope the club stay in close contact with him. Things change and if Sydney doesn’t work out for Blakey I’d like North to be there as his first point of call.
I'm expecting it to happen at some stage down the track.

Top Bottom