List Mgmt. Future Father Son prospects

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only Forwards

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Who is our next f/s on the horizon.

It better not be boomers son , as he’s around 4 years away.
Jackson Archer is older I believe.

Larkin also older too I think.

One of Savs boys would probably be in the next couple of years too.

I am unsure at any of their ability though.

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
MVFC, Storm, Everton, Socceroos
Moderator #3,154
And you a mod. I keep clicking to see news of father sons and I keep seeing more chest beating on this side topic. Should be moved, not encouraged. Toes plz.
I prefer to let it play out to its completion then move the lot to the non footy chat thread.

Truganini eh?

Hazey1977

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
FFC, Wimbledon Hawks, Hudi Laran FC
Would love him to be independent and say I’ll go to north as I want to stand on my own two feet
Or even better; "I don't want to go to Sydney where Dad, B(Lakey) and the executive have built a culture that drugs are cool especially if you win the flag and self report."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only Forwards

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Cooper Harvey and Jackson Archer must be closing in on the business end of their junior football by now?
From a quick look Jackson played under 17s and a few under 19s games. I think he'd be around 15/16, in that I think he was underage playing the levels he was last year. Couldn't see him when I looked up rep footy.

Cooper looks to have taken out his leagues BnF at under 14s level. Couldn't see him either when I looked up rep footy for him.

This is just from their respective leagues and clubs websites.

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Moderator #3,163
From a quick look Jackson played under 17s and a few under 19s games. I think he'd be around 15/16, in that I think he was underage playing the levels he was last year. Couldn't see him when I looked up rep footy.

Cooper looks to have taken out his leagues BnF at under 14s level. Couldn't see him either when I looked up rep footy for him.

This is just from their respective leagues and clubs websites.
Yeh did bit of googling and found little of note. Certainly no local paper articles proclaiming their greatness (yet).

Pykie

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
I'd say given their Dad's involvement with AFL clubs, access to our recruiters, they will know the best way to get the kids the best chance of playing AFL footy, with the current pathways for u/16 TAC Cup development squads etc, that some budding players parents don't really know about.

If Coopers won his league B&F, you will see him in some NFL rep sides and the Northern Knights U/16 dev squad soon enough.

Jackson looks to have played the full year in the colts as a bottom ager, which for the YJFL I imagine might be u/17's, given there is no U/16's comp. U/19's in the area would fall under the VAFA or NFL.

He played in the YJFL interleague side that played in the metro champs against the SMJFL, RDFL, WRFL etc. He is listed under the Northern Knight u/16 Dev side and listed as 173cm. Was named third best on in one of their first interleague games, then best on in their next.

------------------------------------------------------

Yarra Junior Football League 5.5, 12.9, 17.15, 23.21 (159)
Northern Football League 0.0, 0.0, 0.1, 0.2 (2)

GOALS:
Hayden Telford 7, Ingo Dammersmith 2, James Woods 2, Stirling Phipps-Parsons 2, Benjamin Eddings 2, Jed Rule 1, Jace Zahra 1, Jess Gedi 1, Jordan Smith 1, Alex Lukic 1, Hassan Hussein 1, Timothy Castricum 1, Jackson Archer 1

BEST:
Hayden Telford, Benjamin Eddings, Jackson Archer, Ingo Dammersmith, Harry Robenstone, Griffin Schultz

-----------------------------------------------------------------

2018 – Metro Junior Championships Pool B Div. 1 Under 15’s

ESSENDON DISTRICT FOOTBALL LEAGUE v. YARRA JUNIOR FOOTBALL LEAGUE Round 3 – 11/06/2018

Yarra Junior Football League 1.1, 3.5, 3.7, 5.13 (43)
Essendon District Football League 3.0, 3.0, 4.3, 4.3 (27)

GOALS:
Hassan Hussein 1, Jess Gedi 1, Stirling Phipps-Parsons 1, Benjamin Eddings 1, Jace Zahra 1
BEST:
Jackson Archer, Stirling Phipps-Parsons, Darcy Jones-Hughes, Jace Zahra, Griffin Schultz, Hassan Hussein

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: He's listed in Northern Knights 29 man finalised 2019 U/16 Squad at 176cm's. So there's a fair chance we see him at the U/16 Champs for Vic Metro given that interleague is pretty comparable to the U/16 TAC Cup programs, as the selection squads and number of leagues is probably less than the metro based Tac Cup teams.

Mega thread imminent.

Last edited:

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Milf Smashers
That might be Anthony, I think Sav has done some work at Carlton.

Nah, I know he's been there since he gave it away. It was a clause in his under the counter his unofficial contract.

Just watch for Wells to join the posse next year.

Top Bottom