List Mgmt. Future Father Son prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

Any chance of of draft year lol
Tried to compile a list based on what ever information I could find. If anyone could fill in the rest of the gaps, feel free to assist.

Jackson Archer (2021) ✅
Darby Scott (2021) :crossmark:
Jai Makepeace (2021/22)? :crossmark:
Thomas Longmire (2021/22)? :crossmark:

Dylan Makepeace (2022) :crossmark:
Cooper Harvey (2022) ✅

Byron Pickett Jnr (2023)
Lucas Rocca (2023)
Billy Longmire (2023)

Ryder Makepeace (2024)
Will Crocker (2024)
River Stevens (2024)
Zach Fairley (2025)
Kayde Pickett (2025)
Owen Simpson (2025)
Archer Grant (2025)
Kai Schwass (2025)
Lucas McCartney (2024)
Sam Harris (2026)
Aiden McCartney (2026)
Marcus Rocca (2027-2028)
Sasha Demetriou (2027-2028)
Suede Makepeace (2027-2028)

James Rock [2022-2027] TBC

Jack Petrie (2028)
Conor Rawlings (2029)
Hudson Harvey (2030)
Thomas Colbert (~2031)
Noah McMahon (2031)
Ryder Hansen (2031)
Lenny Firrito (2031)
Mason Sinclair (2032)
Lachlan Goldstein (2033)
Max Firrito (2034)
Xavier Cunnington (2034)
Sebastian Gibson (2034)
Jude Swallow (2035)
Cohen Thomas (2035)
Sonny Sinclair (2037)
Flynn Thompson (2037)
Carter Carey (2037)
Charlie Goldstein (2039)
Kobe Cunnington (2039)
Laker Hansen (2030+)
[Unknown name] Hansen (2030+)
[Unknown name] Colbert (2032+)

Ineligible
-------------------------------------
Tyler Welsh (2024) - Son of Scott
Tom Cochrane (2024) - Son of Stuart
Jagger Mooney (2025) - Son of Cameron
Ethan Abraham - Son of Winnie
Gary Abraham - Son of Winnie
[Unknown name] Abraham - Son of Winnie
Elijah Anderson (2030) - Son of Jed
Jasiah Anderson (2031) - Son of Jed
Archer Harvey (2025) - Son of Shane
Jett Harvey (2028) - Son of Shane
Slater Harvey (2031) - Son of Shane
Louis Thompson (2021) - Son of Nathan
Benjamin Thompson (2023) - Son of Nathan
Jude Dal Santo (2033)
Hendrix Daw (2037)
Isaiah Hall (2038)
Riley Polec (2038)

Last edited:
If we didn't do this for one single match in 2017, then I can't see us doing this for an entire season in 2018.

Agree entirely.

I seriously wonder sometimes if I follow the same club as people who think that we wouldn't view finishing second last as a catastrophic failure.

Agree entirely.

I seriously wonder sometimes if I follow the same club as people who think that we wouldn't view finishing second last as a catastrophic failure.

We were lucky not to finish last this year. One more year of sacrifice and we get a massive talent injection. Just one more year.

It's a very even competition. If we aren't in the frame by half way, we should join the race to the bottom.

Play Goldy and Preuss in the same side that develops Preuss and makes it hard to win. Don't play guys with niggles.

Until we get some class mids that can accumulate we are pushing s**t uphill anyway. That problem won't be solved next year. We may as well make out like bandits in the process.

We were lucky not to finish last this year. One more year of sacrifice and we get a massive talent injection. Just one more year.

It's a very even competition. If we aren't in the frame by half way, we should join the race to the bottom.

Play Goldy and Preuss in the same side that develops Preuss and makes it hard to win. Don't play guys with niggles.

Until we get some class mids that can accumulate we are pushing s**t uphill anyway. That problem won't be solved next year. We may as well make out like bandits in the process.

6 games by less than a goal, we were also unlucky to not finish just outside the 8 if you want to look at it that way.

It is a very even competition, the way the fixture is sorted now theoretically we should wind up with the easiest fixture we've had in just about forever.

I can't see us finishing as low as we did this year let alone second last.

How old? Are they due for the draft next year as well?

Nah much younger.

Younger than Cooper Harvey I believe.

If they can be in the Swans Academy, they will be. I'd happily bet on it.

Now we’ve got a women’s team, I wonder how long it’ll be until the Carey girls are given a tour of the facilities.

I think the father/daughter rule is something like one game so guess what? The daughters of our greatest player ever are linked to two sides.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep people dont see the forest for the trees. A lowly finish not dissimilar to 2017 and we will pay no more than a second rounder for Thomas, i mean really? That needs to be explained. And i would love to know how many of the last ten premiership sides have had disastrous years and finished lower than middling NMFC over that time period.?

Anywho i have equal disbelief for those backing an easier draw as something to embrace. We have a huge opportunity to get A grade talent x4 over a 3 year period, lets not * this up.

Yep people dont see the forest for the trees. A lowly finish not dissimilar to 2017 and we will pay no more than a second rounder for Thomas, i mean really? That needs to be explained. And i would love to know how many of the last ten premiership sides have had disastrous years and finished lower than middling NMFC over that time period.?

Anywho i have equal disbelief for those backing an easier draw as something to embrace. We have a huge opportunity to get A grade talent x4 over a 3 year period, lets not **** this up.

Doesn't need to be explained.

I just don't see it happening.

I cannot see us being that s**t we out s**t the truly s**t sides.

We'd need to fully embrace tanking and I can't see us doing that either.

Sure there are rewards in the form of talented kids for taking such a path, I just personally cannot see us going that way. I think we will fall over the line too many times for it.

I'm not celebrating what should be an easier draw I'm suggesting as a collective with an easier draw we will be incapable of losing the amount of games required to see us bottom out again next year.

Sure there are rewards in the form of talented kids for taking such a path, I just personally cannot see us going that way. I think we will fall over the line too many times for it.

I'm not celebrating what should be an easier draw I'm suggesting as a collective with an easier draw we will be incapable of losing the amount of games required to see us bottom out again next year.

Sorry wasn't directed at you, was more a comment across various theads. I be playing the younger guys and telling them to go full throttle. Then I'd manage the likes of Gibson, Swallow, Waite and Thompson.

Not tanking but playing with an eye to the future.

How many teams do u see being worse than us next year?

I've got Gold Coast as the most likely but they have a home ground advantage.

Other than that, you have Brisbane. Surely they improve to a 7-8 win season. Carlton likewise, esp if they get some mature players in. Freo is a chance to go backwards but again their home ground advantage should see 7-8 wins. They beat us twice this year, admittedly lucky both times.

Can't see anyone else going that far backwards.

A minor improvement from north without any established good players coming in sees us bottom 4 imo.

i dont think we are that far ahead of the bottom of the pack (other than brisbane who are seriousely crap) but everyone else within a few games of us pushed better sides on their better days but generally were a fair way of the pointy end. so realistically we wouldn’t be tanking.

Sorry wasn't directed at you, was more a comment across various theads. I be playing the younger guys and telling them to go full throttle. Then I'd manage the likes of Gibson, Swallow, Waite and Thompson.

Not tanking but playing with an eye to the future.

Is that what we will do though?

And in doing that we actually throw caution to the wind a bit, what if our kids all take a step forward?

How many teams do u see being worse than us next year?

I've got Gold Coast as the most likely but they have a home ground advantage.

Other than that, you have Brisbane. Surely they improve to a 7-8 win season. Carlton likewise, esp if they get some mature players in. Freo is a chance to go backwards but again their home ground advantage should see 7-8 wins. They beat us twice this year, admittedly lucky both times.

Can't see anyone else going that far backwards.

A minor improvement from north without any established good players coming in sees us bottom 4 imo.

There are a lot of things that can make a team go backwards.

The only team I 100% expect us to beat is Melbourne.

However I expect we will start the season trying win games. A moderate amount of improvement (or a stand out year from one player *cough* McDonald *cough) and we likely to halve a decent amount of games.

i dont think we are that far ahead of the bottom of the pack (other than brisbane who are seriousely crap) but everyone else within a few games of us pushed better sides on their better days but generally were a fair way of the pointy end. so realistically we wouldn’t be tanking.

Which is funny because TBL above saying we're likely not to be as good as Brisbane next year.

It's proof that from this far out it's a complete crap shoot.

Because of that I'll default to what I think the club will do. That's try to win.

Is that what we will do though?

And in doing that we actually throw caution to the wind a bit, what if our kids all take a step forward?

There are a lot of things that can make a team go backwards.

The only team I 100% expect us to beat is Melbourne.

However I expect we will start the season trying win games. A moderate amount of improvement (or a stand out year from one player *cough* McDonald *cough) and we likely to halve a decent amount of games.

Which is funny because TBL above saying we're likely not to be as good as Brisbane next year.

It's proof that from this far out it's a complete crap shoot.

Because of that I'll default to what I think the club will do. That's try to win.

If our kids all step up and start to lead the charge, I'm strapping in and * the draft picks. I do though feel they'll need a further 30 odd games to find their feet. Just want that to happen asap and we get a list together that will see us rise 2019 and beyond.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back