List Mgmt. Future Father Son prospects

Any chance of of draft year lol
Tried to compile a list based on what ever information I could find. If anyone could fill in the rest of the gaps, feel free to assist.

Jackson Archer (2021) ✅
Darby Scott (2021) :crossmark:
Jai Makepeace (2021/22)? :crossmark:
Thomas Longmire (2021/22)? :crossmark:

Dylan Makepeace (2022) :crossmark:
Cooper Harvey (2022) ✅

Byron Pickett Jnr (2023)
Lucas Rocca (2023)
Billy Longmire (2023)

Ryder Makepeace (2024)
Will Crocker (2024)
River Stevens (2024)
Zach Fairley (2025)
Kayde Pickett (2025)
Owen Simpson (2025)
Archer Grant (2025)
Kai Schwass (2025)
Lucas McCartney (2024)
Sam Harris (2026)
Aiden McCartney (2026)
Marcus Rocca (2027-2028)
Sasha Demetriou (2027-2028)
Suede Makepeace (2027-2028)

James Rock [2022-2027] TBC

Jack Petrie (2028)
Conor Rawlings (2029)
Hudson Harvey (2030)
Thomas Colbert (~2031)
Noah McMahon (2031)
Ryder Hansen (2031)
Lenny Firrito (2031)
Mason Sinclair (2032)
Lachlan Goldstein (2033)
Max Firrito (2034)
Xavier Cunnington (2034)
Sebastian Gibson (2034)
Jude Swallow (2035)
Cohen Thomas (2035)
Sonny Sinclair (2037)
Flynn Thompson (2037)
Carter Carey (2037)
Charlie Goldstein (2039)
Kobe Cunnington (2039)
Laker Hansen (2030+)
[Unknown name] Hansen (2030+)
[Unknown name] Colbert (2032+)

Ineligible
-------------------------------------
Tyler Welsh (2024) - Son of Scott
Tom Cochrane (2024) - Son of Stuart
Jagger Mooney (2025) - Son of Cameron
Ethan Abraham - Son of Winnie
Gary Abraham - Son of Winnie
[Unknown name] Abraham - Son of Winnie
Elijah Anderson (2030) - Son of Jed
Jasiah Anderson (2031) - Son of Jed
Archer Harvey (2025) - Son of Shane
Jett Harvey (2028) - Son of Shane
Slater Harvey (2031) - Son of Shane
Louis Thompson (2021) - Son of Nathan
Benjamin Thompson (2023) - Son of Nathan
Jude Dal Santo (2033)
Hendrix Daw (2037)
Isaiah Hall (2038)
Riley Polec (2038)

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Gotcha. Haven't heard anything about them at all from PAFC perspective so I doubt there's a fight for services looming.

Just heard about how Blakey qualified for Sydney.. ******* lol. What a complete and utter joke.

If it makes you feel any better theres a similar situation looming for Port, Darryl Borlase (former captain, 4 time flag winner who played 246 games for Port) is randomly not eligible, and to cap it all off his son is eligible for the Crows' academy because he was born in the Middle East. ******* lol. All you can do is laugh.

The competition is one big rort.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
We will. Unless Choppy's kids actually want to play at North we will be screwed again.

The kid does come to our academy and Byron has commented it would be great if he played with North one day, but usually with the Koori boys, home rules.

The kid does come to our academy and Byron has commented it would be great if he played with North one day, but usually with the Koori boys, home rules.

Choppys kids won't be Koori.

Without a doubt. Once his body matures he’ll also have use of Boomer’s high end home gym setup with the old man supervising. Will be very interesting to see how he comes on with the Knights.

He will have use of the gym as long as he pays his fees.

"Psst. Brent. It's John. How are you doing, buddy? Have you ever thought of teaming up again?"

Boomers kids will never want to play anywhere but North.

I mean Boomer wanted to play where his old man did after footy and went the NFL div 2 to do it.

It's ingrained.

In all honesty it's not Nick we should be pissed at, it's John.

Aboriginal people get to decide on their own identity, and you'd be advised to join the twenty first century

Er, yeah.

My point is that Koori people come from a very specific part of this island - around what's called Victoria and parts of southern New South Wales.

Choppy Pickett is a Noongar man, his people coming from south western WA.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Er, yeah.

My point is that Koori people come from a very specific part of this island - around what's called Victoria and parts of southern New South Wales.

Choppy Pickett is a Noongar man, his people coming from south western WA.

:arrowup:

I would like to thank the traditional owners of this land for making this post possible.

:arrowup:

I would like to thank the traditional owners of this land for making this post possible.

Well, you wouldn't call an Irishman a Brit.

Koories and Noongar are different people too.

I have never met an indigenous person that gave a damn either way.

I've met a few Noongar in Vic who made it clear they were Noongar.

Egga

Cancelled
North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2016 Daw & Anderson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Nov 10, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Every Indigenous person I've met in WA identifies with, and cares deeply about which nation, mob and country they belong to. It's not a PC issue in the slightest.

That has been my experience too, albeit limited, in the NT.

Feb 19, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Even though I’m filthy at Blakey for forgetting his roots and choosing to stay with his Mum & Dad, I hope the club stay in close contact with him. Things change and if Sydney doesn’t work out for Blakey I’d like North to be there as his first point of call.
When my head isnt up my arse I realise it's more Sydney's fault.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
When my head isnt up my arse I realise it's more Sydney's fault.

I don’t blame Sydney at all (don’t get me wrong I hate the campaigners and I’m filthy at the Blakey’s for turning their backs on North). They wouldn’t be doing the right thing by their club if they didn’t recruit him. The rules are wrong, the sons of AFL players shouldn’t be available for an academy that’s sole purpose is to bring talent to the game that would otherwise be lost to rival codes.

If North had the same opportunity I’d be filthy if we didn’t pursue it.

Even though I’m filthy at Blakey for forgetting his roots and choosing to stay with his Mum & Dad, I hope the club stay in close contact with him. Things change and if Sydney doesn’t work out for Blakey I’d like North to be there as his first point of call.
I'm expecting it to happen at some stage down the track.

Back