List Mgmt. Future Father Son prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

Any chance of of draft year lol
Tried to compile a list based on what ever information I could find. If anyone could fill in the rest of the gaps, feel free to assist.

Jackson Archer (2021) ✅
Darby Scott (2021) :crossmark:
Jai Makepeace (2021/22)? :crossmark:
Thomas Longmire (2021/22)? :crossmark:

Dylan Makepeace (2022) :crossmark:
Cooper Harvey (2022) ✅

Byron Pickett Jnr (2023)
Lucas Rocca (2023)
Billy Longmire (2023)

Ryder Makepeace (2024)
Will Crocker (2024)
River Stevens (2024)
Zach Fairley (2025)
Kayde Pickett (2025)
Owen Simpson (2025)
Archer Grant (2025)
Kai Schwass (2025)
Lucas McCartney (2024)
Sam Harris (2026)
Aiden McCartney (2026)
Marcus Rocca (2027-2028)
Sasha Demetriou (2027-2028)
Suede Makepeace (2027-2028)

James Rock [2022-2027] TBC

Jack Petrie (2028)
Conor Rawlings (2029)
Hudson Harvey (2030)
Thomas Colbert (~2031)
Noah McMahon (2031)
Ryder Hansen (2031)
Lenny Firrito (2031)
Mason Sinclair (2032)
Lachlan Goldstein (2033)
Max Firrito (2034)
Xavier Cunnington (2034)
Sebastian Gibson (2034)
Jude Swallow (2035)
Cohen Thomas (2035)
Sonny Sinclair (2037)
Flynn Thompson (2037)
Carter Carey (2037)
Charlie Goldstein (2039)
Kobe Cunnington (2039)
Laker Hansen (2030+)
[Unknown name] Hansen (2030+)
[Unknown name] Colbert (2032+)

Ineligible
-------------------------------------
Tyler Welsh (2024) - Son of Scott
Tom Cochrane (2024) - Son of Stuart
Jagger Mooney (2025) - Son of Cameron
Ethan Abraham - Son of Winnie
Gary Abraham - Son of Winnie
[Unknown name] Abraham - Son of Winnie
Elijah Anderson (2030) - Son of Jed
Jasiah Anderson (2031) - Son of Jed
Archer Harvey (2025) - Son of Shane
Jett Harvey (2028) - Son of Shane
Slater Harvey (2031) - Son of Shane
Louis Thompson (2021) - Son of Nathan
Benjamin Thompson (2023) - Son of Nathan
Jude Dal Santo (2033)
Hendrix Daw (2037)
Isaiah Hall (2038)
Riley Polec (2038)

Last edited:
Who is our next f/s on the horizon.

It better not be boomers son , as he’s around 4 years away.
Jackson Archer is older I believe.

Larkin also older too I think.

One of Savs boys would probably be in the next couple of years too.

I am unsure at any of their ability though.

And you a mod. I keep clicking to see news of father sons and I keep seeing more chest beating on this side topic. Should be moved, not encouraged. Toes plz.

I prefer to let it play out to its completion then move the lot to the non footy chat thread.

Truganini eh?

Would love him to be independent and say I’ll go to north as I want to stand on my own two feet
Or even better; "I don't want to go to Sydney where Dad, B(Lakey) and the executive have built a culture that drugs are cool especially if you win the flag and self report."

I prefer to let it play out to its completion then move the lot to the non footy chat thread.

Truganini eh?
Stop it!

It's odd that there is a bunch of father sons this year and then none for a while.

Cooper Harvey and Jackson Archer must be closing in on the business end of their junior football by now?
From a quick look Jackson played under 17s and a few under 19s games. I think he'd be around 15/16, in that I think he was underage playing the levels he was last year. Couldn't see him when I looked up rep footy.

Cooper looks to have taken out his leagues BnF at under 14s level. Couldn't see him either when I looked up rep footy for him.

This is just from their respective leagues and clubs websites.

From a quick look Jackson played under 17s and a few under 19s games. I think he'd be around 15/16, in that I think he was underage playing the levels he was last year. Couldn't see him when I looked up rep footy.

Cooper looks to have taken out his leagues BnF at under 14s level. Couldn't see him either when I looked up rep footy for him.

This is just from their respective leagues and clubs websites.

Yeh did bit of googling and found little of note. Certainly no local paper articles proclaiming their greatness (yet).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd say given their Dad's involvement with AFL clubs, access to our recruiters, they will know the best way to get the kids the best chance of playing AFL footy, with the current pathways for u/16 TAC Cup development squads etc, that some budding players parents don't really know about.

If Coopers won his league B&F, you will see him in some NFL rep sides and the Northern Knights U/16 dev squad soon enough.

Jackson looks to have played the full year in the colts as a bottom ager, which for the YJFL I imagine might be u/17's, given there is no U/16's comp. U/19's in the area would fall under the VAFA or NFL.

He played in the YJFL interleague side that played in the metro champs against the SMJFL, RDFL, WRFL etc. He is listed under the Northern Knight u/16 Dev side and listed as 173cm. Was named third best on in one of their first interleague games, then best on in their next.

------------------------------------------------------

Yarra Junior Football League 5.5, 12.9, 17.15, 23.21 (159)
Northern Football League 0.0, 0.0, 0.1, 0.2 (2)

GOALS:
Hayden Telford 7, Ingo Dammersmith 2, James Woods 2, Stirling Phipps-Parsons 2, Benjamin Eddings 2, Jed Rule 1, Jace Zahra 1, Jess Gedi 1, Jordan Smith 1, Alex Lukic 1, Hassan Hussein 1, Timothy Castricum 1, Jackson Archer 1

BEST:
Hayden Telford, Benjamin Eddings, Jackson Archer, Ingo Dammersmith, Harry Robenstone, Griffin Schultz

-----------------------------------------------------------------

2018 – Metro Junior Championships Pool B Div. 1 Under 15’s

ESSENDON DISTRICT FOOTBALL LEAGUE v. YARRA JUNIOR FOOTBALL LEAGUE Round 3 – 11/06/2018

Yarra Junior Football League 1.1, 3.5, 3.7, 5.13 (43)
Essendon District Football League 3.0, 3.0, 4.3, 4.3 (27)

GOALS:
Hassan Hussein 1, Jess Gedi 1, Stirling Phipps-Parsons 1, Benjamin Eddings 1, Jace Zahra 1
BEST:
Jackson Archer, Stirling Phipps-Parsons, Darcy Jones-Hughes, Jace Zahra, Griffin Schultz, Hassan Hussein

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: He's listed in Northern Knights 29 man finalised 2019 U/16 Squad at 176cm's. So there's a fair chance we see him at the U/16 Champs for Vic Metro given that interleague is pretty comparable to the U/16 TAC Cup programs, as the selection squads and number of leagues is probably less than the metro based Tac Cup teams.

Mega thread imminent.

Last edited:
Stirling Phipps-Parsons?

homer-plays-with-mustache-simpsons.gif

Sav missed his sons birth to play in the 2005 finals so still a few years away

He's got a couple of sons, hasn't he?

I know he considered himself a North man when he pulled the pin, but McGuire has got him down to Collingwood.

That might be Anthony, I think Sav has done some work at Carlton.

Nah, I know he's been there since he gave it away. It was a clause in his under the counter his unofficial contract.

Just watch for Wells to join the posse next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back