List Mgmt. Future Father Son prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

Any chance of of draft year lol
Tried to compile a list based on what ever information I could find. If anyone could fill in the rest of the gaps, feel free to assist.

Jackson Archer (2021) ✅
Darby Scott (2021) :crossmark:
Jai Makepeace (2021/22)? :crossmark:
Thomas Longmire (2021/22)? :crossmark:

Dylan Makepeace (2022) :crossmark:
Cooper Harvey (2022) ✅

Byron Pickett Jnr (2023)
Lucas Rocca (2023)
Billy Longmire (2023)

Ryder Makepeace (2024)
Will Crocker (2024)
River Stevens (2024)
Zach Fairley (2025)
Kayde Pickett (2025)
Owen Simpson (2025)
Archer Grant (2025)
Kai Schwass (2025)
Lucas McCartney (2024)
Sam Harris (2026)
Aiden McCartney (2026)
Marcus Rocca (2027-2028)
Sasha Demetriou (2027-2028)
Suede Makepeace (2027-2028)

James Rock [2022-2027] TBC

Jack Petrie (2028)
Conor Rawlings (2029)
Hudson Harvey (2030)
Thomas Colbert (~2031)
Noah McMahon (2031)
Ryder Hansen (2031)
Lenny Firrito (2031)
Mason Sinclair (2032)
Lachlan Goldstein (2033)
Max Firrito (2034)
Xavier Cunnington (2034)
Sebastian Gibson (2034)
Jude Swallow (2035)
Cohen Thomas (2035)
Sonny Sinclair (2037)
Flynn Thompson (2037)
Carter Carey (2037)
Charlie Goldstein (2039)
Kobe Cunnington (2039)
Laker Hansen (2030+)
[Unknown name] Hansen (2030+)
[Unknown name] Colbert (2032+)

Ineligible
-------------------------------------
Tyler Welsh (2024) - Son of Scott
Tom Cochrane (2024) - Son of Stuart
Jagger Mooney (2025) - Son of Cameron
Ethan Abraham - Son of Winnie
Gary Abraham - Son of Winnie
[Unknown name] Abraham - Son of Winnie
Elijah Anderson (2030) - Son of Jed
Jasiah Anderson (2031) - Son of Jed
Archer Harvey (2025) - Son of Shane
Jett Harvey (2028) - Son of Shane
Slater Harvey (2031) - Son of Shane
Louis Thompson (2021) - Son of Nathan
Benjamin Thompson (2023) - Son of Nathan
Jude Dal Santo (2033)
Hendrix Daw (2037)
Isaiah Hall (2038)
Riley Polec (2038)

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, is there a Mother Son rule? Or only Father Daughter rule at the moment?
Pretty sure there is no rule for sons or daughters of AFLW players - Erin Phillips talked about it after she had twins. The AFL likes that the father daughter rule gives them another PR angle for AFLW - but bringing in the reverse would be more problematic for them. Not only have they weakened father son entitlements (at North’s cost, boo), but not all clubs have AFLW teams so it wouldn’t be an equal pathway.

*takes a moment to fume that the 50-game father son rule was ditched because it distorted the draft level playing field, by the people who engineer a continuing flood of extra first round draft picks for their bastard beach franchise*

For anyone living in Kew/ Balwyn area, and wants to take the dog for a walk ...
Archers boy is playing my mates team in the grand final
Cnr Belmore / Balwyn Rds
Kick off 2.45 pm

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Did I ever tell you about the time I met him?

Faceless on mushrooms counts doesn't it.

Really ? Should be much clearer if you were on the mushies. Must have been " back in the day "

Fun fact: 50th anniversary of Woodstock. They had the M.C. from Woodstock on the telly, the " keep away from the brown acid " guy.
He retired to Frankston of all places. Outer suburban Melbourne.

Last edited:
Really ? Should be much clearer if you were on the mushies. Must have been " back in the day "

Fun fact: 50th anniversary of Woodstock. They had the M.C. from Woodstock on the telly, the " keep away from the brown acid " guy.
He retired to Frankston of all places. Outer suburban Melbourne.

He was long dead. It was a weird experience tho cos I still remember it pretty well. Few of those hippie types ended up here. Owsley - who might have made the brown acid (apparantly it was really good, strong and pure/clean so suddenly people were tripping balls and heaps hadn't used it much) - ended up in Australia around Cairns. Before he died, in a car accident less than a decade ago, he was advocating an all meat diet. Strange guy.

For anyone living in Kew/ Balwyn area, and wants to take the dog for a walk ...
Archers boy is playing my mates team in the grand final
Cnr Belmore / Balwyn Rds
Kick off 2.45 pm

Did anyone go

And if yes - how did he go

Is it just Cooper Harvey in the next 3 years? No other father sons to track coming through soon?

Jackson Archer was in the u/16 Knights squad this year and played for Vic Metro in the u/15's last year.

He however didn't play in the u/16 champs, so unsure of how he's tracking.

It's also Darby Scott's top age year in 2020, I think.

He was in the GC academy program when Bailey was deciding, was meant to be pretty decent as well.

Didn't seem to be in the 2019 lists and isn't in the 2020 lists either, so has either given footy away or was cut.

It looks like he played Broadbeach u/16's in 2018 but nothing from 2019 and not in the 2020 GC lists.

I may be wrong and he might be 2021, but no paper trail at that age isn't a great sign in a small market like the GC.

Bailey was a big prospect from a long way out and went in the 40's.

1573648934654.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread just reminds me how disappointed in Nick Blakey I am. He will be a star and could have come with Scott and Crock Jr. I’ll be bitter about this forever.

He's a dog and so is his old man.

This thread just reminds me how disappointed in Nick Blakey I am. He will be a star and could have come with Scott and Crock Jr. I’ll be bitter about this forever.

Probably not the place to post something I found from some clearing out.. and note the authour..

1573678913205.png

Did anyone go

And if yes - how did he go

I couldn’t make it on the day but he was awarded the BOG medal
When I further pressed my mates, who were involved with the opposition, and barrack for collingwood, their collective response was
...”meh, he got it because of his name”
I’m still trying to work out the percentages between saltiness and reality

It's also Darby Scott's top age year in 2020, I think.

He was in the GC academy program when Bailey was deciding, was meant to be pretty decent as well.

Didn't seem to be in the 2019 lists and isn't in the 2020 lists either, so has either given footy away or was cut.

It looks like he played Broadbeach u/16's in 2018 but nothing from 2019 and not in the 2020 GC lists.

I may be wrong and he might be 2021, but no paper trail at that age isn't a great sign in a small market like the GC.

Bailey was a big prospect from a long way out and went in the 40's.

View attachment 778786

Will Bella = The Molto

What about Sav Rocca's boys? I can recall one of his boys was born on match day back in the 00's and he was fairly keen to make it to 100 games for us to give his kids the opportunity to select us should they be blessed with the Rocca footy genes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back