News Future Father Son - Zac Hart

Remove this Banner Ad

The article doesn't say a whole lot about him:
Hart could be the third father-son selected by Adelaide in as many years after Ben Jarman and Jackson Edwards were selected by the Crows in the past two drafts.

Hart’s father Ben is an Adelaide great, inducted into the AFL Hall of Fame in 2016.

“The way I would describe Zac is as a hard and tough competitor — plays predominantly down back,” Notman said.

“He competes as well as anyone on our list, has shown he has got a bit of flexibility within his game.”
The article is a lot more bullish about Will Kelly (son of Craig, brother of Jake).

Will be interesting if Zac does get selected, given that he would probably end up being coached by his father.

Never stopped Dmac
To my knowledge Zac never got a call up for a game as an under age player for the Chargers last year although he was on their list.
Bit odd that he hasn't moved back to Adelaide with his father though I'm not aware of Ben's marital status currently?
Played footy last year for Xavier College in the APS System, made the best players on one occasion..

Hopefully I'll get a look at Zac on May 3rd when the GWV Rebels play the Oakleigh Chargers here at Mars Stadium if he gets a game.

https://www.apssport.org.au/2016/12/3-aps-first-football-results/

To my knowledge Zac never got a call up for a game as an under age player for the Chargers last year although he was on their list.
Bit odd that he hasn't moved back to Adelaide with his father though I'm not aware of Ben's marital status currently?
Played footy last year for Xavier College in the APS System, made the best players on one occasion..

Hopefully I'll get a look at Zac on May 3rd when the GWV Rebels play the Oakleigh Chargers here at Mars Stadium if he gets a game.

https://www.apssport.org.au/2016/12/3-aps-first-football-results/
Could easily be he's staying over there for the last year of his schooling, rather than having to set up at a new school.

The article doesn't say a whole lot about him:

The article is a lot more bullish about Will Kelly (son of Craig, brother of Jake).

Will be interesting if Zac does get selected, given that he would probably end up being coached by his father.
If Zac is any chance to be near Benny as a player, we should rookie him, so long as he is motivated.

One of my all time.favourites & surely some genes have passed on.

For me, still BOG in the 1998 grand final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder if either will turn out to be worth more than a rookie slot
This. And if the club do end up dropping them without playing in the seniors, I would also question the clubs motives.

I know that sometimes rookies don’t work out, but we are the king of rookie development....

I don’t want another rookie f/s please just because they are the son of a gun.

ohh well, lets focus on the other SA lads then.
strange question but if all the pieces fall in place does any one think we could draft all SA players.
And bypass far superior talent?

No.

Only time a SA player should get preference is if it's a line ball decision talent wise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back