Prediction Future Free Agency Targets [aka the Petracca, Toby Greene & Thomas Green discussion]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasnt put off by the fact crouch got done with gear.
You’ve got your head in the sand if you think that most afl players dont do it as well.
Just put off by the fact he comes from a sh*t culture at Adelaide and would rather give midfield time to our younger boys like rcd, dow, botlon, ross and graham.
I doubt that did put us off , would have been the +150 -200 a year diff that was pivotal , considering he was seeking 1mn last year from gc tells me he’s a money man

I’ll give you some definitive evidence , watch Brando interview and hear him say that he was offered to take a pay cut if he wanted to stay

Again, that doesn't mean much IMO

Just that the club didn't want to pay him x amount. Rightly so as he is an overated squib.

oliver to Carlton rumors.

I'd go back to Toby. I expect he could want out of the sinking ship.

Wines is an interesting option too

* Toby Greene

Last edited:
oliver to Carlton rumors.

I'd go back to Toby. I expect he could want out of the sinking ship.

Wines is an interesting option too

* Toby Greene

I would love Oliver at the Tigers. He is young and would be a great addition to the side. Tiger71 - do you have any updates on this as I know you mentioned him a few weeks ago. I would hate for him to get to Carlton - they are already adding enough to their list. I don't want them getting better.

DUTCH CREAMS
One of Australia’s most-loved potatoes, these waxy beauties are available both small and large, and are distinguishable by their long, oval shape. The yellow flesh results in a rich, buttery taste that is great for mash.

Best for: mashing, boiling, roasting and pureeing.
He’d be mashing the keys on his phone to his manager saying why did I think this was a better list.

His kicking goes off the boil every week.

Pies fans roast him and want him gone.

he is purée s**t

He’d be mashing the keys on his phone to his manager saying why did I think this was a better list.

His kicking goes off the boil every week.

Pies fans roast him and want him gone.

he is purée sh*t
And he chip kicks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll give you some definitive evidence , watch Brando interview and hear him say that he was offered to take a pay cut if he wanted to stay

We were paying the bloke way too much. He Conca and Lennon got some great deals out of dan Richardson and were told there was less on the table for them this time around. In Lennon’s case $0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a perfect world I think we are 12m from needing to add a high price recruit or two , the last 2 seasons in particular with what stkilda have done shows just how quickly you can replenish should u have the tpp space. This 12m provides a good run at it for a number of our younger mids , we will be clear what gaps there are and a number of senior players possibly retired

Good post and much better free agent options for us next year too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back