Prediction Future Free Agency Targets [aka the Petracca, Toby Greene & Thomas Green discussion]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Adelaide will force a trade. Just a hunch.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Agree. Now Im not saying Crouch now is a lock, a lot changes this time of year and you might get a desperate club offer the grand father offer then we are dead in the water IMO. Our offer is the same price we paid Ellis from what i have heard, 3-4 years. Cameron choosing the cats is fantastic as they were our only real threat as they were paying similar but offering longer.

RCD staying is huge as he knows he will learn from the best mids as he develops and plays games next year. Markov is now my worry due to the money being thrown around but my mate is still super confident he is staying. There is a few more bits but just sorting it out.

Agree. Now Im not saying Crouch now is a lock, a lot changes this time of year and you might get a desperate club offer the grand father offer then we are dead in the water IMO. Our offer is the same price we paid Ellis from what i have heard, 3-4 years. Cameron choosing the cats is fantastic as they were our only real threat as they were paying similar but offering longer.

RCD staying is huge as he knows he will learn from the best mids as he develops and plays games next year. Markov is now my worry due to the money being thrown around but my mate is still super confident he is staying. There is a few more bits but just sorting it out.

I hope we do not get Crouch,

Rather get Treloar if we have to get one and do some shuffling or even Tom Green would be ideal

I hope we do not get Crouch,

Rather get Treloar if we have to get one and do some shuffling or even Tom Green would be ideal

Pies wont trade Treloar, nobody will offer what he is worth. It's fantastic, the dodgy deal to steal him away from us as its FACT he had told the club and his manager he was coming to us, has now bit the pies on the bum. Love Karma

I think Crouch will fit in well. I don't think he is good enough to be the high profile, A-Grade mid that everyone relies on.
However, with us, he will be 3rd or 4th in line to get closely checked.
He is as tough as they come and if we can get his body right, he is the midfield depth that will really hold us in good stead for a longer period of time.

Im not getting too excited as I know anything can happen, but gee, would be a great get for us.

Pies wont trade Treloar, nobody will offer what he is worth. It's fantastic, the dodgy deal to steal him away from us as its FACT he had told the club and his manager he was coming to us, has now bit the pies on the bum. Love Karma

Don't be so sure, I think the Pies might be behind the push, we can sell a premiership to Treloar and we can find ways to alter the salary burden in the next month or so.

Is Rance coming back?

thanks for the great intel as always. Is Broad still gone? Would hate to lose him and hope thereā€™s been a change of mind by all parties.

If they keep topping up the fall may be a few years away. They've been contending for far longer than anyone now, but their strategy can only be called a success if they can snag another flag.

they've missed finals once haven't they in 15 years ?

I think Crouch will fit in well. I don't think he is good enough to be the high profile, A-Grade mid that everyone relies on.
However, with us, he will be 3rd or 4th in line to get closely checked.
He is as tough as they come and if we can get his body right, he is the midfield depth that will really hold us in good stead for a longer period of time.

Im not getting too excited as I know anything can happen, but gee, would be a great get for us.

When cotchin retires our 5 main mids might be Prestia Graham crouch Rcd and shai with Dusty floating in before going forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When cotchin retires our 5 main mids might be Prestia Graham crouch Rcd and shai with Dusty floating in before going forward
With Dow and Ross as depth. Still pretty potent, just need those younger blokes to get to the level we think they can get to.

100% I absolutely hate Geelong but their ability to recognise ā€œwashed upā€ guys like dahlhaus, and Rohan turning them into great role players and uncovering draft gems like kelly and Stewart needs to be commended

Like I said I hate the team but itā€™s because they have been able to be so successful for such a long period of time
Yep Gotta respect the fact theyā€™ve been able to stay in the hunt for so long and will continue to stay around picking up players like Cameron.
Compare Geelong to hawthorn......

Expected, but the exodus continues.
012fa74bdd8cced45b0467f841348ba3.jpg

2 teen picks for sure
Jake Stringer likes this post.

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back