Prediction Future Free Agency Targets [aka the Petracca, Toby Greene & Thomas Green discussion]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was probably this far in advance that you name dropped Lynch. Would you say that this is a similar scenario where we're putting a lot of work in very early, making it similarly likely to happen?

Yes. Reason I decide to mention his name now. I will always mention a name when it's more then just fairydust a la Tom browne

Isnt a FA either. Can you imagine the uproar? Or even what we would have to give away asset wise.

Love the thought of it but boy oh boy id imagine its going to be like trying to escape Alcatraz in getting him to Punt Road
Luke Mcguane for starters

Does this Michael happen to be Michael Levon Cole or sth? His Insta is richmond_tigers_1885

Never mate. Ok Michaels Has ok me to post as he won't be doing a cast till March. He is getting his back waxed which will take weeks.

Got this from my 2 guys which with every name I have given early has been proven fact, even though a trade does not get done.

I have zero doubt we are putting huge work into Harris Andrews in the past 12 months and are now balls deep. Both are saying it most likely get done in next year's off season period but both are super confident at this stage it will happen
So we wont see snake_baker here for a while then either

Love for the Andrews thing to happen but honestly believe we have less than 1%
chance , Brisbane boy that loves the lions as well as his team mates and now being contenders and lions ability to match any $$$ we could offer-Wont happen imo

Better off investing our time into Sam Taylor

The only thing I can see going against us with HA is that he is a local Brisbane boy. If they are still in their window it will be hard to pry him away. Not saying it won’t happen though.
Agree

Better off investing our time into Sam Taylor

Agree

Looking at their top end guys on the coin they are on he's one that you should be able to pry loose with a good $$$ offer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Holy s**t.
adds fuel to the fire that Tiger71 started today

quote for anyone who cbf opening the article

Richmond forward Jack Riewoldt has been named for the All-Stars and is excited to spend time with a number of players, but in particular, Brisbane defender Harris Andrews.
“Harris Andrews – I like him. I like the cut of his jibe,” Jack told SEN’s Bob and Andy.
“I’ve had a couple of good conversations with him on the field, but he’s a bloody nice competitor and I like that about him.
“I’m looking forward to spending a bit of time with him.
“I know we sort of laugh a bit about AFLX, but I had an amazing time pre the game and post the game and got to know some guys that I would have never crossed paths with and formed some relationships.
“Hopefully something like this can serve that purpose too, serving a greater purpose.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy s**t.

Richmond forward Jack Riewoldt has been named for the All-Stars and is excited to spend time with a number of players, but in particular, Brisbane defender Harris Andrews.
“Harris Andrews – I like him. I like the cut of his jibe,” Jack told SEN’s Bob and Andy.
“I’ve had a couple of good conversations with him on the field, but he’s a bloody nice competitor and I like that about him.
“I know we sort of laugh a bit about AFLX, but I had an amazing time pre the game and post the game and got to know some guys that I would have never crossed paths with and formed some relationships.
“Hopefully something like this can serve that purpose too, serving a greater purpose.”
Jack R is Tiger71 🤪

Holy s**t.

:fire: :fire: :fire:

Noah Cumberland & Will Martyn included in the deal?

will be sad to see them go
Backdoor deal with the lions

take a few young blokes off them and develop them and teach them some Richmond man quality’s and trade them back with some established talent that is coming out of his prime like Astbury in a few years for Andrews

GWS seem to have a lot of guys on minimum wage. Those they are determined to keep have very long and lucrative contracts.

Its interesting to muse on Green but he was in the GWS academy and made clear in interviews he very much wanted to play with GWS not his Grandfathers team.

Can only hope for his sake he gets the chance to realize his potential ... a lot of first rounders who go to GWS or the Suns disappear without a trace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back